The Mine-imator 'Community build'

Just now, Snake said:

so why do you bother keep up to date content wise a program that is essentially broken that no one is going to fix? sounds like a waste of time

because it works for most people and that's enough, if you really want to use this that hard you can go check YYC

4 minutes ago, Crazeh studios said:

my computor says that import.exe isnt safe should i ignore it? what do i do

ignore it, this message hasn't appeared nytime before so surely it is just your computer's firewall thinking that the new program is unsafe, believe me is not, i use it constantly

3 hours ago, Douya233 said:

WOW!This is really great.!xD

I want to ask for one thing. I am from China.May I take this to a forum in China?^_^I want more Chinese young people to use it .xD

The problem with Chinese (+ Russian) forums is someone always re-uploads the program and makes illegal money off the download. I would suggest just linking them here. The reason why I bring this up is because it already happened.

Edited by Juno

11 hours ago, Juno said:

The problem with Chinese (+ Russian) forums is someone always re-uploads the program and makes illegal money off the download. I would suggest just linking them here. The reason why I bring this up is because it already happened.

I'm sorry:(, but some people will do these bad things, some people don't do them. Please believe that good man is always more than bad people.If we see this happen, we will stop!

12 hours ago, Juno said:

So.....Can I take this to a forum in China ? (Please answer YES or NO..My English is not good.,so I can't understand some sentences..... )

Edited by Douya233
I may be a misnomer

On 2017/1/21 at 11:07 AM, Nimi said:

What do you mean by taking this to a Chinese forum? Remaking the topic? Mentioning it?

Basically, because the Internet access limitation (or another word: "GFW"), many Chinese user cannot directly to get latest version. So they often want the author for a republish permission (of course in good and legal use). But in my opinion, I don't think this is a good things. Because many OTHER Chinese just take others work and "own" it to satisfy their vanity, or even to benefit their own. This is currently a sociality problem and will not be solved in a short period of time.

Because I am a Chinese, and not want they  take my work to make their money, so I am not release my work (translation) in public in China mainland. I only release in here.

47 minutes ago, SuperMarioSF said:

Basically, because the Internet access limitation (or another word: "GFW"), many Chinese user cannot directly to get latest version. So they often want the author for a republish permission (of course in good and legal use). But in my opinion, I don't think this is a good things. Because many OTHER Chinese just take others work and "own" it to satisfy their vanity, or even to benefit their own. This is currently a sociality problem and will not be solved in a short period of time.

Because I am a Chinese, and not want they  take my work to make their money, so I am not release my work (translation) in public in China mainland. I only release in here.

That's a very real reason. Maybe a torrent download could be uploaded for those who want to seed to download it using a vpn. (I'm not entirely sure that works, but it's worth a shot)

4 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

That's a very real reason. Maybe a torrent download could be uploaded for those who want to seed to download it using a vpn. (I'm not entirely sure that works, but it's worth a shot)

But the reality is: We all use VPN (or proxy server) to access blocked sites and boost connection speed. Most people does not have this. (And they shouldn't because some sociality problem. Seriously, most people should NOT have this because their unpredictable behavior.) 

Edited by SuperMarioSF

14 hours ago, SuperMarioSF said:

But the reality is: We all use VPN (or proxy server) to access blocked sites and boost connection speed. Most people does not have this. (And they shouldn't because some sociality problem. Seriously, most people should NOT have this because their unpredictable behavior.) 

Yeah. Tor is heavily used for that reason alone.

That sucks, i hope some more attention is brought to the matter in the next few years. It seems like it's actually bad for trade, so China may let up on their rules in the future. (Here's hoping)