Wrong House 2 | CLOSED | Comming dec. 10th|

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 hours ago, Man Peter said:

Great! now he remove me from the list...All that for nothing,

here is where you download it...So turn me to green http://en.savefrom.net/#url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=QcubT0UZLVo&utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=short_domains&utm_campaign=www.ssyoutube.com

Jesus christ, is it that hard to understand? read the RULES. If you did you would have known how to submit it. Pm your entry to me, or send it to this mail: thecryingsquidmsg@gmail.com   It won't be accepted otherwise, rules are rules. Also just upload it to yt and give me the video link in pm or mail. Not the comment section on this topic

Edited by TheCryingSquid

9 hours ago, Man Peter said:

Yes. is he support to be There?

Just pls m8. My head hurts. I have been telling you aleast twice now.  submit it to my mail. I'm not the one who's ignorant here, I have told you on multiple occasions how to submit, but you don't listen. Let me show you the solution I gave you all this time

READ

THE

RULES

Cant be that hard to understand

15 hours ago, TheCryingSquid said:

Just pls m8. My head hurts. I have been telling you aleast twice now.  submit it to my mail. I'm not the one who's ignorant here, I have told you on multiple occasions how to submit, but you don't listen. Let me show you the solution I gave you all this time

READ

THE

RULES

Cant be that hard to understand

I can't read :333

16 hours ago, JosSamLoh said:

Done. Don't get mad, I sent an email :3

Are you sure about that?

Asking because you posted your entry on both email and comments.

He might change your name to orange, but we'll wait and see...

Edited by BloxxerCreeperDTC

3 hours ago, BloxxerCreeperDTC said:

Are you sure about that?

Asking because you posted your entry on both email and comments.

He might change your name to orange, but we'll wait and see...

I posted it here so he could watch it here. But if he does tell me to remove the comment then I will

Edited by JosSamLoh