Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Introducing... the PS4 rig!

JO1Lxmo.png

With a fully operational disc tray!

xULvInW.png

This is to show redemption to my attempt at the Finish him collab, (I may not be good at animations, but im good at rigging)

(That's directed at you Alinous Productions)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8kb66e9nk28t6tn/PS4_Rig.object

Edited by TheAmazingAnimator
Had to put a reason for edit

So if your wondering how I made a triangle, well, if you zoom in close enough, you will see that it's blocky, the reason for this is because I used a 1.00 size brush in gimp, now if you hold shift in gimp and then click, you will see that it makes a point, make a triangle shape with this, make sure the background is transparent too, then export it and call it whatever you want, now grab an item, such as a diamond sword, and now go into property settings, or something, nvm, just the tab to the right of the view, then you should see something called library, click on that and then look for the item you just placed, click on it, you should see something called use as sheet, uncheck that, and then, click on the blue image tab, and then press browse, look for your triangle that you made, and then open it, and then you should have a triangle!