f.n.a.f again (warning f.n.a.f)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Actually, I can understand why people don't like fad or it fandom, I am fine with the game but not with the fandom, But I don't understand why people gotta be so agressive with people liking a subject that he doesn't.

The wallpaper can be improved on lighting/posing.

But yeah, a good 90% of the forums hates fad.

22 minutes ago, x3j50 said:

Ew fad

Stop this.

You're ruining Mineimator.

Get the bleach.

Etc. You know the drill.

I still don't get it, what's the worst ? People making wallpaper on subject they like or people hating on just because they don't like it ?

Like, ffs, open your eyes .-. I don't like fad, am I being like "ew cringe stap it go kill urself ur ruining everythang"

Okay... Just Stop It
If You Dont Like F.N.A.F Just Close And Go To Another Wallpapers Okay ?

Its Too Much
People Like You All Why You Really Make Hate Or Jerk Comments To New Members ?

I Know Your Reputation Its So High :T
( But Skibbz And ÜberKiller Not Like All You, Yeah This Both Guy Had Highest Reputation And Not Comments Like All Of You )

Soo Please Just Stop
If You All Still Like This Make Hate / Jerk Comments To New Members, Well.. All New Members Will Be Not Using Again Mine-Imator And Not Gonna Come This Forums Ever Again.

Well If You Guys Found Wallpapers F.N.A.F
Pls Just Dont Comment, And Just Keep Scroling

I wish people would give him tips to improve instead of saying "ew fad", or "guys stop saying ew fad." Yeah, neither of those help anyone.

Their legs aren't posed at all, that would be nice if they were. Also, the lighting is quite boring. Like I said in one of your previous wallpapers, try adding a dim or even colored light somewhere to give it more contrast.

20 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

I wish people would give him tips to improve instead of saying "ew fad", or "guys stop saying ew fad." Yeah, neither of those help anyone.

Their legs aren't posed at all, that would be nice if they were. Also, the lighting is quite boring. Like I said in one of your previous wallpapers, try adding a dim or even colored light somewhere to give it more contrast.

You do realize he hardly looks at tips and help, right?