Just now, Ninja Dino said:

1: What does "*Messaging" even mean? 

2: Ok

3: You basically saying that he just rekt you, and now you're trying to shoo him off.

Spoiler

c8778ecd6f9bfd8e4a163b43541244e2.png

2. Mmk

3. How in the hell does sending a gif, count as reking someone? What els was I suppose to say?

P.S I know you're flaming me, but at least you don't create shit like this -

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Lee Animations said:

Reveal hidden contents

c8778ecd6f9bfd8e4a163b43541244e2.png

2. Mmk

3. How in the hell does sending a gif, count as reking someone? What els was I suppose to say?

Reveal hidden contents

1: When I said that I meant what does "*Messaging" mean in that context.

2: ...

3: He sent stuff other than a gif. I wasn't referring to that single post.

4: Slander... Pathetic slander.

1 minute ago, Ninja Dino said:

1: When I said that I meant what does "*Messaging" mean in that context.

2: ...

3: He sent stuff other than a gif. I wasn't referring to that single post.

4: Slander... Pathetic slander.

1. Just messaging....

3. Well I doubt he was trying to roast me.
4. Not as pathetic as your channel.Tbh, your animations are even worser than Simon's Kissing ones. 

Just now, Lee Animations said:

@Ninja Dino Wow you must really think your animations are good.

Now explain to me why you got only 28 subs in your main channel and 9 subs in your 2nd channel in half a freaking year.

Maybe because youtube is hard to win at.

Just now, Lee Animations said:

@Ninja Dino Wow you must really think your animations are good.

Now explain to me why you got only 28 subs in your main channel and 9 subs in your 2nd channel in half a freaking year.

I haven't uploaded in a long time.

(I love how once you see my animations you instantly start attacking my Youtube channel xD)

1 minute ago, EpicJ said:

Maybe because youtube is hard to win at.

Excuses....

1 minute ago, Ninja Dino said:

I haven't uploaded in a long time.

(I love how once you see my animations you instantly start attacking my Youtube channel xD)

And I guess "long time" means 1 week? Seriously dude, you've been on youtuber over 6 month by now.

P.S Tbh you are not the worst animator, but you sure are worse than Simon's Erotic Animations.

The subs literally show why you need to improve.

5 minutes ago, Lee Animations said:

Excuses....

And I guess "long time" means 1 week? Seriously dude, you've been on youtuber over 6 month by now.

P.S Tbh you are not the worst animator, but you sure are worse than Simon's Erotic Animations.

The subs literally show why you need to improve.

1: Excuses? How do I know that what you just said wasn't excuse for avoiding the argument

2: When I said Haven't uploaded in a long time I meant a legit animation not a collab.

3: Subs don't translate how good of an animator you are. And your channel is proof of that...

Edited by Ninja Dino

8 minutes ago, Ninja Dino said:

1: Excuses? How do I know that what you just said wasn't excuse for avoiding the argument

2: When I said Haven't uploaded in a long time I meant a legit animation not a collab.

3: Subs don't translate how good of an animator you are. And your channel is proof of that...

1. Youtube isn't hard if you WORK HARD.

2 I didn't even upload for 5 freaking months yet I still gained subs from that.

3. True and not true, you're right about "Subs don't translate how good of an animator you are" but since you're a decent animator and have been on youtube for half a freaking year, you should AT LEAST have more than 28. 

34 minutes ago, Lee Animations said:

your animations are even worser than Simon's Kissing ones.

Why do you keep talking about the freaking kissing scenes?

19 minutes ago, Lee Animations said:

you sure are worse than Simon's Erotic Animations animation.

The other day you sent me this status :

Spoiler

nPBCHTz.png?1

In the first spoiler, you put in my animation that you found "erotic"...

giphy.gif

Edited by Simon G. Andersen

1 hour ago, Lee Animations said:

1. Youtube isn't hard if you WORK HARD.

2 I didn't even upload for 5 freaking months yet I still gained subs from that.

3. True and not true, you're right about "Subs don't translate how good of an animator you are" but since you're a decent animator and have been on youtube for half a freaking year, you should AT LEAST have more than 28. 

1. That's not how you get subs. You either work hard or rip off a trend. Guess which one you did.

2. The only way you gained subs is because you got clicks from the chain of monster school ripoffs. Most of your subscribers aren't even active.

3. SUBSCRIBER COUNT IS NOT A MEASURE OF GOODNESS. You are contradicting yourself! I would say I'm a very skilled animator compared to most people and I only have 108 subscribers. People tell me I deserve more. It doesn't say anything about anyone other than that other people have ignored them, and nobody deserves to be ridiculed for that.

Stop starting flamewars, and you won't expose your own flaws. 

1 hour ago, Ninja Dino said:

True, true.

OK ONTOPIC

Cool animation, but too much staring in the beginning, as has been said before.

Edited by Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

3 hours ago, Lee Animations said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wtf, you once said in a status that you liked these kind of scenes, but now you just think it's shit? o.O

9 hours ago, Lee Animations said:

you saying "youtuber school" sucks is just an opinion.

actually, its an opinion that 4/5 of the entire MI Forums (That's active and at least partially experienced) has.

9 hours ago, Lee Animations said:

Plus at least my animations doesn't include freaking flatgrass and people staring at each other for 2 whole minutes.

hey I cant argue with that, like I said, I'm way too much of a fanboy.

8 hours ago, Simon G. Andersen said:

He wasn't saying that it sucked, he was just saying that these school animations is an unoriginal concept, which they is.

actually that's exactly what I was saying. it's an unoriginal concept, as in, EXTREMELY UNIMAGINABLY unoriginal concept, which makes it suck.

8 hours ago, Lee Animations said:

He never said I wasn't creative, he just said youtuber school has a terrible idea.

That's really hypocritical since he's literally doing the same thing as The Tan James.

I didn't say you weren't creative, but I'm saying that now. And youtuber school is a terrible idea.

and I'm not doing the same thing as The Tan James, I just used the same scenery (THIS ONCE, for this ONE EPISODE) because my fanboy-ness got to me.

1. A kid has several events in his life trigger a depression phase, where his evil side, Killu, takes him over, and as his friends come to try and save him from this evil side, he only kills them. he must fight against his evil side (which he is so far failing miserably at) to save himself and his remaining friends.
  2. A man-cat alien thing comes to earth to find a treasure, a fish, which is supposedly even more powerful than his treasure the MLG Rainbow Fish, which he knows nothing about other than it's location (and the fact that it's a fish that is supposedly even more powerful than his treasure the MLG Rainbow Fish). He runs into multiple people along the way who just... just are OBSESSED with pvp (you know those people...) and want to stop him from progressing any further, and he battles them. (NO TURNING ON FRIENDS, BATTLING EVIL SIDES, BREAKUPS, OR SAD PARTS.)

completely different, completely original storyline.

8 hours ago, Lee Animations said:

*Messaging

that is literally so irrelevant it is not even funny. you have no comeback so you're getting smart.

7 hours ago, Ninja Dino said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ROOOOOOOOOOOOASTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

7 hours ago, Simon G. Andersen said:

Why do you keep talking about the freaking kissing scenes?

The other day you sent me this status :

Reveal hidden contents

nPBCHTz.png?1

In the first spoiler, you put in my animation that you found "erotic"...

-snip-

wow so roasted...

(sorry huge reply a whole lot went on here without me)

Edited by Astro Animations

2 minutes ago, Lee Animations said:

Well I'm completely roasted, I'd like to thank Skyjold for teaching me the ways of becoming a total peice of shit.

@Skjold

You see you're a naughty man.

-realizes he just tagged Skyjold on his animation-

... :S

10 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

@Skjold

You see you're a naughty man.

-realizes he just tagged Skyjold on his animation-

... :S

Honestly, why do you always hide like a "***** cat" in a flameware until everyone is gaining on me and the time is right to strike?