13 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

The Irony is your doing the same thing as willcraft

*LOL im late

well technically my storyline is completely different than R E A L I T Y soooo...

Spoiler
  1. A kid has several events in his life trigger a depression phase, where his evil side, Killu, takes him over, and as his friends come to try and save him from this evil side, he only kills them. he must fight against his evil side (which he is so far failing miserably at) to save himself and his remaining friends.
  2. A man-cat alien thing comes to earth to find a treasure, a fish, which is supposedly even more powerful than his treasure the MLG Rainbow Fish, which he knows nothing about other than it's location (and the fact that it's a fish that is supposedly even more powerful than his treasure the MLG Rainbow Fish). He runs into multiple people along the way who just... just are OBSESSED with pvp (you know those people...) and want to stop him from progressing any further, and he battles them. (NO TURNING ON FRIENDS, BATTLING EVIL SIDES, BREAKUPS, OR SAD PARTS.)

here's to being original! :thumbsup:xD

It's hard for me to read this flamewar, as Astro Animations and Lee Animations both look practically the same in text. Not to mention the profile pictures. As for the argument (I'm not even going to hesitate replying since this is already on the Popular Topics list)

10 minutes ago, Heavenira said:

It's hard for me to read this flamewar, as Astro Animations and Lee Animations both look practically the same in text. Not to mention the profile pictures. As for the argument (I'm not even going to hesitate replying since this is already on the Popular Topics list)

Well to me sum it up to you, we're both unoriginal peices of shit.