Treasure Island Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

i could tell you put a lot of work into this...

some of the movments in the rowboat could use some work (the person's movment while in it)

and what happened to the boat's shadow? it's only half there?

really good, and you put a lot of hard work into this

It wasn't too bad. Story line could have been a litte better and maybe you could have used some better rigs instead of the headbobbing. But besides that it was pretty much on-point.

Just now, Marten Studios said:

It wasn't too bad. Story line could have been a litte better and maybe you could have used some better rigs instead of the headbobbing. But besides that it was pretty much on-point.

The story line was taken directly from the book so I could do way better! Lol

Just now, geotrax2001 said:

if he gives you a like, it's not sarcasm...

he doesnt give those things out like candy you know :P

Lol yeah but I just got a bit skeptic when he said work of art! Lol 

1 hour ago, Skjold said:

...I hope you're being sarcastic.

oookaay? What do you think?

1 hour ago, Simonic66ci said:

Looks like he's headbanging at 0:54. xD

Anyways, you should try avoid clipping, since it looks really unprofessional.

Also a lot of the movements could use some work. For example 1:34, 2:06.

Thanks I will make sure to avoid that in MineWars

2 hours ago, Skjold said:

...I hope you're being sarcastic.

3 hours ago, zoocomicsx said:

Really? Are you being sarcastic?

Nope!  ^w^

Give me a recent example of someone making such a focused, cohesive animation with great custom voice acting, quirky/funny bits here and there, and nice cinematic effects!

Sure, there were a few bugs, like run-cycle gliding or whatever, but this was a complete animation if I ever saw one.  :D

1 hour ago, Emanatronic said:

Nope!  ^w^

Give me a recent example of someone making such a focused, cohesive animation with great custom voice acting, quirky/funny bits here and there, and nice cinematic effects!

Sure, there were a few bugs, like run-cycle gliding or whatever, but this was a complete animation if I ever saw one.  :D

eh..

6 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

Nope!  ^w^

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your support! I won't run cycle glide anymore!

5 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

Really wow thanks but I have to give credit to @Astro Animations for helping me with the walking!

yee, I made the walking cycle.

and the breathing cycle.

Spoiler

and the running cycle =P

@zoocomicsx when he runs or walks, try to make his feet land on the ground in one place, then lift off the ground in the same place, don't make his feet slide on the floor. just a tip.

Edited by Astro Animations

34 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

and the breathing cycle.

Reveal hidden contents

and the running cycle =P

@zoocomicsx when he runs or walks, try to make his feet land on the ground in one place, then lift off the ground in the same place, don't make his feet slide on the floor. just a tip.

or he could make it too quick for people to notice...

that's what i normally do :P

36 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

and the breathing cycle.

Hide contents

and the running cycle =P

Yeah I know know thanks but ill be making my own cycles from now on! got to be original although your cycles will still be used in MineWarss

14 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

Yeah I know know thanks but ill be making my own cycles from now on! got to be original although your cycles will still be used in MineWarss

yeah well I made a run 4.0 and a walk 3.0 and its way better so you're outta the loop until I give them to you in about 5 minutes :P

19 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

and the breathing cycle.

Hide contents

and the running cycle =P

Gonna hack into astros computer and find his cycles.