"Build Up" - Mine-imator Collab By Heavenira

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

oooh...

i wanna join!

33 minutes ago, CreeperSweeper said:

Seems like a neat idea, I've already started on my entry. I was wondering however, how come we all have to use the Steve skin? it seems to me that it'll make it very unpersonal and simply become "how many ways can Steve get across the screen".

the hell are you doing here?

didnt you dog MI beyond compare?

not that i dislike your content, but why come here if you hate the program so much?

Edited by geotrax2001

hey is anyone here a expert of after effects and premiere pro? if so do you know how to fix the Missing Video Filters in premiere pro,  when i import a file from after effects to premire pro it says Missing Video Filter: AE.AOD.Glo2 and AE.AOD.Photo Filter (hopefully it can be fix and sorry for the spelling :P)

9 hours ago, geotrax2001 said:

the hell are you doing here?

didnt you dog MI beyond compare?

not that i dislike your content, but why come here if you hate the program so much?

Actually I'm really glad you asked, cause I want to clear something up. I can certainly admit that I was wrong, (yes, I'm a big boy, I can admit it) however, my point as I was attempting to make it still stands. I think MI definitely gets a much worse wrap than it deserves, it's much better than people say. However, the program is made to make quick and easy animations, not exactly for quality ones. This shouldn't be found as an insult to creators who use MI, in fact, this is praise to anyone who can create good animations in MI. 

Edited by CreeperSweeper

3 hours ago, CreeperSweeper said:

Actually I'm really glad you asked, cause I want to clear something up. I can certainly admit that I was wrong, (yes, I'm a big boy, I can admit it) however, my point as I was attempting to make it still stands. I think MI definitely gets a much worse wrap than it deserves, it's much better than people say. However, the program is made to make quick and easy animations, not exactly for quality ones. This shouldn't be found as an insult to creators who use MI, in fact, this is praise to anyone who can create good animations in MI. 

i figured it was something like that...

but i wanted to hear it from you

btw, i agree with all the points you made...

but a lot of people here took them as an insult, so i'd tread lightly at first if i was you...

Edited by geotrax2001

19 hours ago, CreeperSweeper said:

Seems like a neat idea, I've already started on my entry. I was wondering however, how come we all have to use the Steve skin? it seems to me that it'll make it very unpersonal and simply become "how many ways can Steve get across the screen".

(yey welcome to da forums, stranger who i don't know :P) But anyways, I made that rule to emphasize how dull one character can be. But that's exactly why he's the only thing colored. Nothing else is as important as the protagonist in this animation, which is why he doesn't switch between different skins. He's one person.

14 hours ago, bengiAnimates said:

Hey Heavenira this is my entry :D 

<snip>

I like it, but...

1. Wrong resolution
  2. Incorrect placement of the Start and End platform
  3. Steve Head has a facial rig which makes it seem awkward.
4 hours ago, Pancakes Hero! said:

<snip>

iz dad good?

Welp,

1. Wrong resolution
  2. Colored thumbnail (Grayscale Rule violation)
  3. The flips are just...weird and too fast. I'm only taking entries that are smooth according to my standards
  4. "lazy animated", as it states in the title. Obviously this collab isn't worth enough to give it a challenge.

2 minutes ago, Nicolasev said:

That's kinda stupid, im' out... I suck at smooth animating.

I don't think he means smooth as in fluid. Just not really jerky animation that looks like a robot. Or the person randomly rotating around there feet (or somewhere random) during a frontflip

42 minutes ago, Shane said:

why?

I made that rule to emphasize how dull one character can be. But that's exactly why he's the only thing colored. Nothing else is as important as the protagonist in this animation, which is why he doesn't switch between different skins. He's one person. (Copy+Pasted Message)

Edited by Heavenira

On 6.5.2016 at 2:59 PM, Heavenira said:

I made that rule to emphasize how dull one character can be. But that's exactly why he's the only thing colored. Nothing else is as important as the protagonist in this animation, which is why he doesn't switch between different skins. He's one person. (Copy+Pasted Message)

I was going to edit my comment but then my computer crashed

Still, everyone has their own character which represents him, his animation style, his personally and is unique to him, and taking that away just makes it dull and colorless, even steve who is colored seems pretty gray to me.

also, judging by your previous comments i'm not joining as my animations aren't smooth enough.