The Arrow Collab [Closed]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Spoiler

After you go all crazy about me saying that there are too many collabs,

i did this one bc we hit 900 members in MineImator university (including David) and i wanted to create a little collab including the forums and the group

Hello and welcome to my new collab Please read the spoiler above)

as you can tell by the title this is a collab about ... arrows

information

Spoiler

What do you have to do?

What you have to do is animate an arrow coming in from the left (make sure the first frame has no arrow in it (which means it is out of frame))

7vc1ApS.png

Then your character has to pick it up and shoot it to the right side (make sure the last frame has no arrow in it (which means it is out of frame),It does not have to be the character that throws it out of the screen). you can be creative in how you shoot it and catch it.

uI9NvGU.png

When all the videos are stitched together we have a nice long animation, basically joins everyone together in one world :)

Rules:

Spoiler

*follow the rules in the spoiler above this spoiler

*No sexual Things

*must not be longer than 1 minute

*Collab is closed, thank you all for your entrys.

*all entries must be submitted from youtube or mediafire and needs to be sent via Private message (No entries in the comments)

*Watermark is optional but i won't be adding in your watermarks myself

*No fade in or fade out effects

*Sounds are accepted but no music

*Be creative

*Have fun

Pending Entries :

Finished Entries:

Entries that need fixing (that did not follow the rules) :

Spoiler

Hopefully i won't put anyone here

Edited by Mafa Animations

Ill join if its allowed for the arrow enters the frame, but the OC/character doesnt pick it (the character is still in the animation) but something else happens that makes the arrow fly out of the frame, kinda like Rube Goldberg machine.

(Did i write the name right?)

Edited by Tiedemies1

1 minute ago, Tiedemies1 said:

Ill join if its allowed for the arrow enter the thing, but the OC/character doesnt pick it but something else happens that makes the arrow fly out of the frame, kinda like Rube Goldberg machine.

(Did i write the name right?)

That is allowed.

1 hour ago, Gamerix True Playz said:

*Sigh*... I made an entry to the "Arrow Collab" but my computer went out of battery before I could save the project... Gonna have to make another one.

That's the moment when your life hates you for few minutes, kinda same thing happened to me when I was creating "Tiedemies1 2.0" (my rig at the moment is 2.0.1) and I forgot to save it. And I accidently pressed "do not save" instead of save when you close the program, so yeah, I know how it feels to create something from the start. :S