Mine-Imator 1.0.7 (VOTE)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 29/3/2016 at 2:10 PM, Shane said:

nothing is impossible if you know what you're doing ;)

Well I hope you can find someone that knows what they are doing to fix this horrible bug:

2qn19qd.jpg

Depth of field can't show throught coloured glass, so it pretty much kills your animation aesthetics. You have to keep switching depth of field off when there are glasses around. Also you can't properly make stuff like for example smoke that goes from 100% alpha to 0% to smoothly make it disapear, because it makes the background look stupid if you applied depth of field. I hate this.

Of course, those 2 features are a must too:

In 1.0.7

What you want in the next update?

Me - Can import  picture.gif  VDO.mp4 in the project.

- Add the glow effect for object. (In 1.0.6 you can use the cube to cover the block you want by set         alpha , but it may have alpha bug.)

- Fix the alpha bug when make the object alpha from 1-99

- Add shader render.

- Add reflection setting for the object , so this object would be like a mirror or water.

4 hours ago, Tomoki said:

I'd love to have a way to import videos in mine imator and put them like, on a surface or something. So it would be realistic in a scene where someone is using a laptop or something.

Sony Vegas can do wonders

On 2016-07-29 at 6:24 AM, Tomoki said:

I'd love to have a way to import videos in mine imator and put them like, on a surface or something. So it would be realistic in a scene where someone is using a laptop or something.

Place a surface as the screen that has a camera as a texture.

The camera can be pointed on a little scene going on in the background. It can even include the computer interface if you have all the sprites, screens, gui's and backgrounds as png files.

Edited by Marten

I want 1.0.7, the features that I want added is the ability to change between GPU processing and cpu processing or a Co-Op version of that where both processors work together to render the animation, I also want a 64-bit version because This huge animation i'm working on says out of memory because I made a huge schematic almost to minecraft scale planet and it's only using up 1-4 of my 32 gigabytes of ram which for this kind of animation program is needed, maybe also support for PNG sequnce for those who edit in those kind of editing programs and also last but not least, multiple screen support

On 8/18/2016 at 5:09 AM, xana43 said:

I want 1.0.7, the features that I want added is the ability to change between GPU processing and cpu processing or a Co-Op version of that where both processors work together to render the animation, I also want a 64-bit version because This huge animation i'm working on says out of memory because I made a huge schematic almost to minecraft scale planet and it's only using up 1-4 of my 32 gigabytes of ram which for this kind of animation program is needed, maybe also support for PNG sequnce for those who edit in those kind of editing programs and also last but not least, multiple screen support

This guy... I PREACH YOU!!

ontopic: features stated above are a must, esp. the ram it needs are so limited.

Edited by Warlust

On 20.8.2016 at 5:11 AM, Nature Gecko said:

First, try to make follow this. It not so hard.

-vid-

ey dat was the first rig tutorial i watched when i created my first super complicated rig.

ONTOPIC:

I think a 2D animation option would be nice, because... uh, well ive made a Growtopian rig, but its kinda annoying to use because Mine-Imator is 3D.

Edited by Tiedemies1

2 hours ago, Tiedemies1 said:

ey dat was the first rig tutorial i watched when i created my first super complicated rig.

ONTOPIC:

I think a 2D animation option would be nice, because... uh, well ive made a Growtopian rig, but its kinda annoying to use because Mine-Imator is 3D.

you can animate with it if you place the camera in the right angle

1 minute ago, Tiedemies1 said:

yeah, but sometimes its just really annoying to put the camera in the right angle.

dude, is pointing right straight to the character and go back a few blocks, it isn't that much i think, you could also parent the camera to thecharacter, so you don't have to move the camera separately

Just now, BBruce7815 said:

dude, is pointing right straight to the character and go back a few blocks, it isn't that much i think, you could also parent the camera to thecharacter, so you don't have to move the camera separately

*nods head*

im very lazy tho.

On 3/28/2016 at 7:18 AM, NerdExtremeGAB said:

What you want in the next update?

Json import

Limiter (Limit max and min rotation, position, scale and bend)

2D Position option (To Eye RIGS)

A software to update your translation to a new version

I don't know make vote options

Maybe like, no error textures? I don't know either 

I am also thinking like lightning rooms should be adding instead of downloading them from others