GohanGamer vs FallenChaser MGB trailer

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, The Tan James said:

would you rather watch 2 snails fight eachother? thats always a blast.

You fighting animation scrubs got no balance. There's that huge originality gap that no one ever crosses here. we all got these generic ass op fights on this forum that are way exaggerated. I still have never seen just a normal fight animation, or a fight scene here without any use of over-exaggeration. A VERY SLIM CHANCE of finding one.

14 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

You fighting animation scrubs got no balance. There's that huge originality gap that no one ever crosses here. we all got these generic ass op fights on this forum that are way exaggerated. I still have never seen just a normal fight animation, or a fight scene here without any use of over-exaggeration. A VERY SLIM CHANCE of finding one.

Probably because you aren't looking hard enough. These kind of animations do get popular, yes, but you can still find a decent amount of normal fight animation. I even posted a short fight scene a few days ago that isn't like this.

10 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

*cough* *cough* just wait till *cough* LoH Episode 5 *cough*

Also I made a very small fight sequence in episode 2. It was with swords and wasn't super intense, but it wasn't over-exaggerated or anything.

But there's really nothing wrong with people animating big exaggerated fight sequences. It's animation and people can technically do whatever they want with it. Everyone's tastes are different, and while I prefer doing realistic fight scenes more reminiscent of say Lord of the Rings, others find inspiration elsewhere, like certain anime they like. The reason it seems EVERYONE is doing the exaggerated style is maybe because that's just what's popular right now. As for me, I don't mind em as long as the fighting in the animation has real dramatic tension and a purpose behind it. Take @The Tan James 's REALITY series for example.

There are good and bad examples of both styles. It all depends on where you put your focus.

23 minutes ago, The Tan James said:

k

Careless...

8 minutes ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

Probably because you aren't looking hard enough. These kind of animations do get popular, yes, but you can still find a decent amount of normal fight animation. I even posted a short fight scene a few days ago that isn't like this.

I might've over exaggerated my post a little bit, but I meant they aren't as common

On 3/19/2016 at 4:22 PM, SDWAN said:

sure that's mean and necessary because i make fights like that. but hes not wrong either.