Make A Pose Collab 2!!! [Closed]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Thats right, a second one. The rules are typically the same as the first one, which you can find here

The Deadline will be 5 days from now, the 29th Australian Time and the 28rd American Time. TIME HAS BEEN PUSHED

Post all of your posts here when they are done (only accepting Youtube as a source)

HAVE FUN!!!!

Edited by SquareToDare
Pushed Time

I could have made the backgrounds go for 15 minutes (since that was the length of the song I downloaded) but instead I got bored and just rendered it. The fun part was waiting two hours for the 4k!

And one for the road:

ugeKICq.pngetrmr4y.gif

Edited by Nickolias

2 hours ago, Antcioff said:

also make it 10 to 20 days For The Deadline

I kinda agree on this also,(cause work/school)but then again it's not an animation sense all your doing is posing a charecter and just have the camera move around,only take about 30 minutes to 2 hours to do depending on the rigs and quality.etc.

alright, here you go:

So, first, it's called "Sad Day". So use that name for it in the collab.

Second, I added music (from our favorite brick kickster! :D) for the sake of the viewers, you can cut that out in the editing.

And you can cut out the extra black screen at the end. I did that cuz I wanted the music to last a bit longer.

thx for making a second one :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

alright, here you go:

Hidden Content

So, first, it's called "Sad Day". So use that name for it in the collab.

Second, I added music (from our favorite brick kickster! :D) for the sake of the viewers, you can cut that out in the editing.

And you can cut out the extra black screen at the end. I did that cuz I wanted the music to last a bit longer.

thx for making a second one :thumbsup:

you're still in that?

I got over it xD

3 hours ago, Salaudo said:

My entry! i cant upload it to youtube so i uploaded it to mediafire....... yea......

https://www.mediafire.com/?csvagz6qtvcgvv3

i forgot my watermark!!!

The rules state that I only take Youtube as source.....for virus reasons sorry