The "Make A Pose" Collab [CLOSED]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So Recently I have made a few Staged Pose pictures, and I thought they looked good and reminded me of trophies.

Anyway back on topic,the Make A Pose Collab is a collaboration in which I will hosting (My first Collab actually)
So basically all you have to do is make a 15-30 second video which only needs basic skills

Feast your eyes on this:
qt4GCTK.png

Make something like this, a pose with an environment around it.
Sky Colour Hex=515152
Ground Colour Hex=7F7E7E
Once you make your scene you only have to make a moving camera which shows off different angles of your environment.

BE CREATIVE;make blurs,particles (yes they can move),custom textures lights,editing,wind (soft wind only,not too intense) and third party programs I mean editing, not other animation programs)

The only things that can be moving are particles and the camera itself (wouldnt be a pose if the characters are moving)

The Collab entries have to be submitted in 5 days (any late finished or incompleted projects will not be allowed to enter)

Embed the youtube video along with the name of your project (if you have one)

HAVE FUN!!!!!

Edited by SquareToDare

1 minute ago, SquareToDare said:

Yeah but with that shot,the camera has to be moving from side to side,or zooming out.
That sort of thing

Could I have multiple poses and have the camera switch from each one? I'm also asking if we can use a schematic instead of a little plot of land like displayed above. I have a wonderful Idea. 

Just now, SKIBBZ said:

Could I have multiple poses and have the camera switch from each one? I'm also asking if we can use a schematic instead of a little plot of land like displayed above. I have a wonderful Idea. 

If you mean different entries yes,and you can use a schematic as long as it isnt too big

Just now, SquareToDare said:

If you mean different entries yes,and you can use a schematic as long as it isnt too big

I can do that. What I'm meaning is like let's say an army of people in different poses and such, can I do that? My Cinematography skills are kicking in.