Find the square - Interactive Video Minecraft Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Find the square - Interactive Video Minecraft Animation

More is an animation, only interactive hopefully enjoy,Then comment who could first find the square in the cup:awesome:

:+1:The Like remembering to buy food, and liked that channel to enroll there, and stay on top of all the channel.:awesome:8D

Edited by Lord-Y

Just now, Skjold said:

I click the "Start" button and then the video is private.

I believe that the problem has already been solved :thumbsup:

Edited by Lord-Y

Just now, Emanatronic said:

First try!  ^w^

I've always wanted to make something like this ever since I saw the interactive video series for that game that never came out, Hellraid. It would've been a dungeon of traps that you go through by answering trivia.  :3  

I really do not have much experience with interactive video, but I saw a orpotunidade more shows my work and I believe that interactive media videos are "scarce" more for a first tentatvia not want to brag, I believe that to do well.

8 hours ago, Shah said:

This was a very inventive video! I'd like to see more like this in future.

Thank you, but I intend to do more videos like this are more complex perhaps even a series

6 hours ago, Kuroha said:

Amazing! I didn't found it in my first time the motion blur makes me loose where the cup with the cube is

Yes, it was difficult for a while. :steve_sillyface:

7 hours ago, Simonic66ci said:

Found it at first try.

Congratulations, more to admit even I was lost when I finished the animation:facepalm: