For Staff Eyes ONLY

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Dear Mine-imator Staff,

There is a major problem that needs to be fixed in version 1.0.6 of Mine-imator. If you go to http://www.stuffbydavid.com/mineimator/upgrade there is a "I'd rather not donate" button. If you click it, it will give you the key for free. I don't know if this is supposed to be in there or not, but I believe it needs to be fixed. Thank you.

Sincerely,

GamerGuyD3

1. This isn't a bug that would have to be fixed in another update for the software.

2. That's supposed to be like that. We have the option to give money or not.  :3 

Oh, and if you want to talk to the Staff, I'll give you every one of their names. In alphabetical order, we have:

David.

... So yeah. 

@GamerGuyD3 sorry to spoil the joke, here, but it's not a bug. David intentionally added the option to donate or not, so he could make some money, but still leave the program free to use.

How did you even think this was a bug in the first place? It's not like something like that would go unnoticed for this long.