Underwater [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Matis1299 said:

Need. To know. How he got. That perfect sand wave.

I have a theory: Maybe he got a texture of sand and changed the water texture to a sand texture and took a still screenshot of the water (sand) so it looked all wavy like that. That's how I would've done it. 

2 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

I have a theory: Maybe he got a texture of sand and changed the water texture to a sand texture and took a still screenshot of the water (sand) so it looked all wavy like that. That's how I would've done it. 

Well not water, but actually a cube with affected by wind turned on. Mainly cause I tried using a water texture and ran into all sorts of problems due to how biomes work.

Just now, ÜberKiller said:

Well not water, but actually a cube with affected by wind turned on. Mainly cause I tried using a water texture and ran into all sorts of problems due to how biomes work.

Doesn't a cube only do the wiggle wiggles without any fancy bendings? I mean you could also just import a water block also.

20 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Yeah maybe, try that out sometime. 

Lcd5jrnoi.gif

20 hours ago, ÜberKiller said:

Hum, yeah. Maybe a cylinder would work. maybe

I'll have to figure out his black magic sometime.. for science of course.

Lol. I repeated a block of sand and made the sand affected by wind

OMFG DAVID APPROVES!!! :awesome: