My Internet Squad [Minecraft Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

*Cazajoka (The Tan James) comes on screen*

Me:  *Heart stops*

SKIBBZ, this is incredibe!! Is this edited Mine-imator or another software?  :o 

All I really did was add the text, wiggling camera, vignette, and cinematic bars into AE.

It was rendered by someone else though so that explains the better graphics than usual.

All I really did was add the text, wiggling camera, vignette, and cinematic bars into AE.

It was rendered by someone else though so that explains the better graphics than usual.

Give us the goods bro, this looks something else.  :o 

EDIT: For real, every dude who spends a lot of time in Mine-imator should know about this special Rendering technique that makes it look this good.  :3 

Edited by Emanatronic

Give us the goods bro, this looks something else.  :o 

EDIT: For real, every dude who spends a lot of time in Mine-imator should know about this special Rendering technique that makes it look this good.  :3 

I'm afraid I cannot give you the information on how to render like this... just yet. It'll come, I guarantee it, but it won't be from me though.