Paying Animation Job

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm busy working and schooling and have little time to animate, so I thought I'd hire an individual or team!  If you've seen Fallen Kingdom, I'm going for that quality. Smoothe movements are the most important aspect. 

I'm thinking a dark, action packed Nether video or a castle siege with archers on towers like Helms Deep. Something epic. I will of course help.

I can pay via PayPal (emailing money). I'm estimating this to be a $30 - $200 job roughly. If you're interested, attach a link of your best work!

Be a part of one of the best videos on this forum, not a 10 second, choppy test. Be a pro animator.

Good luck getting SKIBBZ or someone on of that sort on-board with this as even the best don't create such long videos. Such a project would take months and I doubt you will be paying that much because that's rather an outrageous amount of money.

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

Good luck getting SKIBBZ or someone on of that sort on-board with this as even the best don't create such long videos. Such a project would take months and I doubt you will be paying that much because that's rather an outrageous amount of money.

I do this stuff all the time. I think $150 for quality work is an average price for freelance animating. And if I didn't have school or work 13 hours a day I could make my short film in a few days. I have little free time now :(

im scared of this guy, anyone help me hide ;u;

:/ 

You seem serious about this, but I am still a bit skeptic.

I would be interested in helping, but I simply don't have the time; I'm getting a job of my own that pays quite well as well.

However if you need some small things animated, I can do that. (I cannot promise it depending on the circumstances)

Here is a recent (albiet WIP) example of my work:

Also I have to admit. This sounds too good to be true. It will be difficult to get animators to work since not a lot of us do it for any paying reasons. 

Edited by ÜberKiller

Dude I could be your guy! Sadly a lot of my animations are test animations, but that's just because I haven't really had any good plot ideas and not much of a motivation. But I'm going to need to compile my animations into a ZIP folder because a lot of my test animations aren't uploaded.

Youtube videos (Old and far inbetween)

(A lot of these animations do not represent my current skill level)

And my newer animations (Newer and mostly represent my skill level)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fygrdb80mi9kna4/Examples.zip

Skype is "pikamu." (Yes, the period is part of the name)

I also had a plot similar to yours worked out, and one of the animations in there is a rough draft of one of the beginning scenes.

Edited by Mlke
I forgot to add something in! :3

It's good to see someone offering to pay rather then asking for free stuff. It makes it so that the animator gets real benefit from doing the work instead of doing a bunch of  unpaid work for someone else. Which is what makes animation possible as a career choice rather then just a hobby. I don't mean to sound like free things are bad, they are good especially since they don't exclude people however the last time I saw a person offer to pay(It was a singing thing) they got some people offering to do it for free. There seems to be a feeling that it's weird for people to offer to pay for other peoples contributions to their projects/ideas.

It's good to see someone offering to pay rather then asking for free stuff. It makes it so that the animator gets real benefit from doing the work instead of doing a bunch of  unpaid work for someone else. Which is what makes animation possible as a career choice rather then just a hobby. I don't mean to sound like free things are bad, they are good especially since they don't exclude people however the last time I saw a person offer to pay(It was a singing thing) they got some people offering to do it for free. There seems to be a feeling that it's weird for people to offer to pay for other peoples contributions to their projects/ideas.

All the animators I know usually animate for fun and don't want any money

well except for Redcap, pimping aint easy son.

I cant animate at all velicoraptor but from my experiences I feel like either M1ke or Heavenira would be the best

since the action you are talking about is realistic action and not willy nilly punches.

Edited by Varen