MineDojo | Just submit your short clip! [DEADLINE PASSED!]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like your cookies?

• Yes.
    • No.

Also I'd like to ask, does the right door have to be the same position at the end of the video?  If you think about it, it won't really matter.  It only matters if it's the same position at the beginning. 

True, go ahead, destroy the right door at the end!

im finished!  sorry if the quality is low, youtube did that.  Also, the doors and camera might not be in the exact place, so please don't deny me.  The reason why I made the doors closer is because I wanted the room to be more tighter.  Hopefully you don't mind.

im finished!  sorry if the quality is low, youtube did that.  Also, the doors and camera might not be in the exact place, so please don't deny me.  The reason why I made the doors closer is because I wanted the room to be more tighter.  Hopefully you don't mind.

No problem, adding right now! And quality is perfect.

You forgot the logo, but I can add it.

Edited by Jad

OH GOD THAT'S JUST TOO FUNNY!