MineDojo | Just submit your short clip! [DEADLINE PASSED!]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like your cookies?

• Yes.
    • No.

so in! Love Hyuns Dojos "Doors" series!

The doors arn't lined up towards the edges of the screen when fully rendered

EDIT:Oh BTW does it have to be ANYONE that walks in or does it have to be a SPECIFIC person? (Like Steve)

Edited by Littleman7

so in! Love Hyuns Dojos "Doors" series!

The doors arn't lined up towards the edges of the screen when fully rendered

EDIT:Oh BTW does it have to be ANYONE that walks in or does it have to be a SPECIFIC person? (Like Steve)

Nope, do whatever. And the doors I can fix in video editing. Don't  worry !

Alright, I finished mine (yes I know i'm one of the creators but i'm still allowed to participate :D)

You forgot your logo, but this is THE ONLY TIME I will manually add it. Because yours is like the second one. If you forget your logo gg.

It says that the animation should be under 1 minute, but is anything preferred? Because I've noticed that the entries are less than 10 seconds long.

There is no preference, just don't make it a movie. Under 1-2 minutes is good. You shouldn't even need to go past 1 minute.

I'm in bruh.

Is there a specific way to do the doors? Like in the original video, the door on the right opened to the left, and the door on the left opened to the left aswell, creating the illusion of a continuous video. In Jad's entry he had both doors open towards the middle, and in Japnoo's both doors opened to the left. So... what is the preference? I personally think it should be to the left, to add more consistency.

Edited by JJ712 Animations

I'm in bruh.

Is there a specific way to do the doors? Like in the original video, the door on the right opened to the right, and the door on the left opened to the right aswell, creating the illusion of a continuous video. In Jad's entry he had both doors open towards the middle, and in Japnoo's both doors opened to the left. So... what is the preference? I personally think it should be to the left, to add more consistency.

I wasn't really thinking about the door position. But I would say by the end of your clip, both doors should be opened on the right. Like at the beginning of mine, I flipped the door in a good position, but the second door should of been the other way around. No biggie though, but recommended.

Edited by Jad

I wasn't really thinking about the door position. But I would say by the end of your clip, both doors should be opened on the right. Like at the beginning of mine, I flipped the door in a good position, but the second door should of been the other way around. No biggie though, but recommended.

Crap, I meant in the original video it opened left. Well, I'll have it open to the right...

Crap, I meant in the original video it opened left. Well, I'll have it open to the right...

Don't worry about it, if you finished everything (like me) and its wrong, no worries.

Well....I also have a question for MineDojo in general, could we (the forumers) PM you ideas for future collabs too?

I might create a website for that, good idea.

(yup I make websites)

Do you think I should make a forum for MineDojo?

Count me in! But Can We have the logo show up in the Mine-imater Animation? (I don't Have a pro Editor :L) 

The thing is, if you don't use an editor. Animations can be gigabytes, and take a long time to transfer. But oh alright, sure.

I'm Done!

--

--

Could we also make extra clips?

OMG I love that animation. "That seems familiar".

And yes, I answered that earlier in another comment. >:o

NEW RULE, SKIN HAS TO BE STEVE!

Edited by Jad

The thing is, if you don't use an editor. Animations can be gigabytes, and take a long time to transfer. But oh alright, sure.

OMG I love that animation. "That seems familiar".

And yes, I answered that earlier in another comment. > :o

NEW RULE, SKIN HAS TO BE STEVE!

Yeah, we realized that it wouldn't really give the illusion of the same person going through the door if it's different skins, although me and jad are using ours cause we can't find the project file x D