[TRUE LOVE] Part One (Movie)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

23 MINUTES!! this is going to be good.

I'll rate it when im dune  :popcorn:

Rating!: The start had poor animation, and then suddenly it became better, and then SUPER AWESOME, and that didn't really make sense to me, but didn't really bother me since it's 23 minutes long, the music was perfect, the effects was perfect, i would pefer it to be more terrain so it doesn't look like flatland (unless that's what it's supposed to look like) camera positions where good, and the story, well, it's has some parts that leaves me questioning, but that's a good thing, so the story is more the perfect.

9/10

This is amazinggg, keep up the good work, and.. well can't wait to see more from this :3

23 MINUTES!! this is going to be good.

I'll rate it when im dune  :popcorn:

Rating!: The start had poor animation, and then suddenly it became better, and then SUPER AWESOME, and that didn't really make sense to me, but didn't really bother me since it's 23 minutes long, the music was perfect, the effects was perfect, i would pefer it to be more terrain so it doesn't look like flatland (unless that's what it's supposed to look like) camera positions where good, and the story, well, it's has some parts that leaves me questioning, but that's a good thing, so the story is more the perfect.

9/10

This is amazinggg, keep up the good work, and.. well can't wait to see more from this :3

Yeah i think that he started animating this in 0.7 and as his skills improved so did the program. And yes its supposed to be a flat land.

Theres one part in this movie that gets to me so much. sucks i have to wait for part 2or 3 i forget which one. to watch it when ever i want D:

Yeah i think that he started animating this in 0.7 and as his skills improved so did the program. And yes its supposed to be a flat land.

Theres one part in this movie that gets to me so much. sucks i have to wait for part 2or 3 i forget which one. to watch it when ever i want D:

Oh I was thinking he was using 0.7 on purpose.. Because you know.. it's Beta Minecraft in the story.. so graphics can be old but with updates he also starts to use 1.0.0 :D

idk.. That's what I thought.

Oh I was thinking he was using 0.7 on purpose.. Because you know.. it's Beta Minecraft in the story.. so graphics can be old but with updates he also starts to use 1.0.0 :D

idk.. That's what I thought.

Yeah thats actually exactly what it is. Since the server was only in beta mode during the 0.7 animation, it made minecraft look like minecraft Alpha version :D

Damn...if everybody is this excited just for part one. Only god knows what it will be like during the full release.

Everyone is way to overhyped just sayin.

like a bunch of fangirls at a Justin Bieber concert

Hi. I don't know if you know me or not, but I'm the voice actor for herobrine. Are you serious? Do you understand that this was only made by one person? ONE. Do you not seem to understand that some serious effort was put into this? This was in production for two years. I think this was well worth the wait. Some serious effort was put into this and instead of commenting about the actual production, you criticize the people who are excited for it. Stop highlighting the negative views and actually appreciate the effort that was given.

While this animation is good and all, I got two problems:

1. During one part, the mansion is shown to be griefed and ruined, but during the next part, it looks normal again. What is the reason for that?

2. That sphere thing that saved Felix during the Wither Skeleton fight was pretty much a Dues Ex Machina, one of my least favorite tropes. It just sorta made the fight not fair...

While this animation is good and all, I got two problems:

1. During one part, the mansion is shown to be griefed and ruined, but during the next part, it looks normal again. What is the reason for that?

2. That sphere thing that saved Felix during the Wither Skeleton fight was pretty much a Dues Ex Machina, one of my least favorite tropes. It just sorta made the fight not fair...

1. Flashback

2. It was actually an enderpearl...