Another use for tags.

I don't know if this is even possible, but I just felt like I would suggest it just in case. :P

I feel like it would be useful to be able to block out post's from your perspective if it has a certain tag

Like lets say I want to not be able to see 5ad post (like many other people) I could just go in settings or something like that and disable

Tags: 5ad

I have a high feeling it isn't possible with IP Board but I still think it would be a good idea to suggest anyway

The problem arises when people start using different tags for the same topic.

Examples: 5ad, f@d, etc.

I wouldn't want to have to type in every tag that could be used for 5ad. It would be more tedious and, honestly, just easier to ignore them rather than block them.

Edited by Pen

The problem arises when people start using different tags for the same topic.

Examples: 5ad, f@d, etc.

I wouldn't want to have to type in every tag that could be used for 5ad. It would be more tedious and, honestly, just easier to ignore them rather than block them.

I honestly felt like people would just type in fad, I was just using 5ad as an example, but still, thanks for pointing that out.

Adding a setting like this would be near impossible due to the unfriendliness of IP.Board, but I could probably write some code that hides all fad related topics from everyone, how's that sound?

Inb4 rule bening f@d

Adding a setting like this would be near impossible due to the unfriendliness of IP.Board, but I could probably write some code that hides all fad related topics from everyone, how's that sound?

yes

ah and man forum tags succkkk you'll never find what you want using the forum search system.. just use google ;P

yes

ah and man forum tags succkkk you'll never find what you want using the forum search system.. just use google ;P

Yeah and this (if it was possible) would really add a use to using tags

i'm up for it

YesYesYesYesYes

Shouldn't people have a right to show what creations they want to?

Sure, FN@F is a bit overused but no reason to BAN it. I mean, on that logic ponies, dano, and other assorted trends would be banned by now.

I think that people should get to show their creations if they want to, FN@F-related or not.

tl;dr if you do that just make the hiding of the posts optional kthxbai

Sure, f@d is a bit overused but no reason to BAN it. I mean, on that logic ponies, dano, and other assorted trends would be banned by now.

I think that people should get to show their creations if they want to, f@d-related or not.

>when you only respond to me and not any other person

PdXeTNQ.png

Sure, f@d is a bit overused but no reason to BAN it. I mean, on that logic ponies, dano, and other assorted trends would be banned by now.

I think that people should get to show their creations if they want to, f@d-related or not.

YES.

then that's about 25% of the forums topics hidden

I agree with you... If they can ban f@d why not just ban every other forum trend?  :|

good point ban those too :D