When Suddenly Skeletons

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You remember how you got in third place in the animation round in Top 5 Mine-imator Animators? Well, from this, you've won yourself first place. If you would've posted this before, you would've beaten Frossa in the results. I believe that animations created with Mine-imator couldn't get as realistic as this. I can't even tell whether you've done the painstaking process of created it keyframe by keyframe. If I had know how to animate at this level in Mine-imator 1.0.0, I'd probably still be using it.

This animation was incredible aside from it's duration. I see how long this must have taken to create and I completely understand how you stated you couldn't make a full-fledged animation. And trust me, nobody on these forums can animate as well as this. I don't know if one of your favorite interests are animation, but if you continue making animations like these, you might earn some cash. ;)

I can't even tell whether you've done the painstaking process of created it keyframe by keyframe. If I had know how to animate at this level in Mine-imator 1.0.0

... I didn't do it keyframe by keyframe I did it each 2 keyframes :P

Mocap?

... I shall not answer that ... technically no.. buuuut

i think i see Rubin's bag of candy in there and no credit?

Woops I forgot to add that to here

I really liked the lighting and animation in this!

I honestly think the torch fire effect didn't fit well, though. It's a cool effect, but too much for torches in my opinion.

I guess I did get a bit carried away with the torches xD

Oh my god....You knocked me down...OH MY GOD,VERY SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH

sorry I had to