When Suddenly Skeletons

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You remember how you got in third place in the animation round in Top 5 Mine-imator Animators? Well, from this, you've won yourself first place. If you would've posted this before, you would've beaten Frossa in the results. I believe that animations created with Mine-imator couldn't get as realistic as this. I can't even tell whether you've done the painstaking process of created it keyframe by keyframe. If I had know how to animate at this level in Mine-imator 1.0.0, I'd probably still be using it.

This animation was incredible aside from it's duration. I see how long this must have taken to create and I completely understand how you stated you couldn't make a full-fledged animation. And trust me, nobody on these forums can animate as well as this. I don't know if one of your favorite interests are animation, but if you continue making animations like these, you might earn some cash. ;)

you are completely wrong.he used mocap!

I know this might sound like nitpicking but I noticed a small teeny tiny mistake in the mountain of amazingness. at 0:08 the arm goes through the head.

Could you screenshot it and highlight it because I can't seem to see it

There's no such thing as mocap in Mine-imator. You can only make a mocap reference for one to animate.

Who governs what is and what is not in Mine-Imator :P

Amazing! I only saw 1 problem

You forget to use the power of logic...

This doesn't make any sense! HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS!?

well to answer your own question, blocker, he actually takes time to make his animations...

Oh......

Oops I must have let that slip :P