Introduce yourself!

Hi!

I'm Minhhy. I am 8 1/3 years old. I like to animate, listen to music, and entertain my subs! What music videos do I like you ask? Well I like Sugar, Fireflies, One Last Time, If U Seek Amy, Maps, Moves Like Jagger, and Payphone. Yeah, a lot! xD. I started my profile three months ago. I will soon be hosting a collab too!

Hello my name is ashley (non of your business)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I love watching anime and playing mc  :)                                                                                                                                                                                                      2 weird guys brought me here cryo and effusion they forced me here i dont even think i want too be here *cough* ok back too me umm i also like reading creepypasta .....i want too meet a guy um single by the way ... *cough* off subject again i like ANIME wait i said that already...umm i guess thats it.... :P

That last sentence tho lmao

Hello Guys, SubthekidFTW. This is an updated Introduce myself, i started animating when i was 8 years old and joined the forums at 9. I am at the time 10 years old and am taking code classes to learn how to develop video games. I have a youtube where i post my minecraft, animations and other random shenanigans

Hey, I have been using Mine-imator and meant to join the forums a long time ago but I was extremely busy with other things. But now I am free to join the forums, so expect some animations, rigs, and collabs from me. Also I'm only on a amateur to intermediate level on using Mine-imator because I don't spend a lot of time on it. Also don't question my skin until I change it, A friend dared me to change it and she picked it for me.

Edited by FallenChaser

Hello my name is ashley (non of your business)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I love watching anime and playing mc  :)                                                                                                                                                                                                      2 weird guys brought me here cryo and effusion they forced me here i dont even think i want too be here *cough* ok back too me umm i also like reading creepypasta .....i want too meet a guy um single by the way ... *cough* off subject again i like ANIME wait i said that already...umm i guess thats it.... :P

Instant popularity contained

Hi.

I'm Hypercosmic, or for short, HyCo.

I like stellar astronomy, and also Minecraft, Mine-imator, other non violent relate games.

I'm silent rigger, and I like to draw.

Have you ever watch Interstellar? It's my favorite movie.

Hello, I am Mystical_Goddess, Or KB. I made my first Mine-imator animation/Minecraft Parody in Nov/2013, Tho i loved it I believe The animation was not all that good lol i received 4 dislikes eeek, but I love animating, singing, and recording Music so its all good, I am old but I am young at heart.

Nice to meet you all.