Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone!

My name is ZirconZyborg / Zombie.

I am an experienced rigger who just made an account here 1 week ago <Insert about a week ago song here>

I like to model and rig on mine-imator. I used to use blender but I chose the mine-imator path.

My youtube channel >HERE< Subscribe (it really helps, help me get to 200 subs <3)

My Name Is Jack, Im 13 and love to animate using mine imator!

I love listening to music (preferably doctor who soundtrack, or just plain old remixes of music)

As You could Guess Im A Huge Doctor Who Fan, and actually got featured on bbc america and the doctor who fan show for my mine imator work! :)

I have Been animating since 2014 and still havent stopped really

My Name Is Jack, Im 13 and love to animate using mine imator!

I love listening to music (preferably doctor who soundtrack, or just plain old remixes of music)

As You could Guess Im A Huge Doctor Who Fan, and actually got featured on bbc america and the doctor who fan show for my mine imator work! :)

I have Been animating since 2014 and still havent stopped really

Haven't

Hello I am Jad, I am a computer geek and enjoy animating.

I feel that I am fairly new to the Mineimator community, but not Mineimator itself! I've been using it since like, version 1.

I'm improving day by day and I hope I can deliever enjoyable content.

Check out my channel!

https://youtube.com/c/Jadimation

Edited by Jad

Hello, I'm Tispachios, or ChocoPwnage, as some of you might remember me from months ago. I used to be a part of the community here, and had quite a few friends. I was on almost every day, and always wanted to chat with the other members of the MIne-imator Forums. I remembered this forum today, and tried to sign in to one of my old accounts(The first of which I forgot the password to) but found that I could not login to either Tispachios or ChocoPwnage, so here I am today, creating a new start as Tispachios. I hope that I will be able to regain all of my friends and I hope that some of you remember me.. Thanks for reading this, if you did, and I hope that we can be friends.

Thanks again,

~Tisp

Hello, I am a very random but notable person (at least I think so)

People called me Derek, i am 13 and I plays fad 2, Minecraft and tf2

I like to make rigs on mine imator,

And I like to make single frame renders.

However, for some strange reason, I never rendered a full animation BC of I can't even key frame, the speed is always extremely fast

Hmm...

I will reintroduce myself again(Third time).

H-h-h-h-hello everyone! This is Notorious Rage. The person you know and hate, TheRageMinecraft, is no more(well I'm still Miguel IRL). Let's face it, forget the past and moving on to the future.

I also animating stuff and making 3D model rigs(seriously. Most of my rigs are 3D Models). I do off-topics sometimes and my first Capcom game was Megaman Zero 4. My favorite anime was Sword Art Online. My series and movie were inspired by that anime and also video games. I think that's all.

Check on Page 17 and 25 for my previous Post.

Edit: It's the opposite around. It's not 15 and 27. It's 17 and 25. Sorry. :P

Edited by Notorious Rage

Hi ! I'm Inika, a young french....

I don't know what to say others, to part than me at the beginning in the animation and than I came here to have help ;)

Good animation everybody !

To sadden for the faults, I use a translator

My name is Flytrap. I hail from the distant planet of Nosinks, a glistening utopia of which I am a proud citizen and stellar explorer. My job is to explore the universe for other intelligent life. While you may not all be intelligent, you technically count, so now my job is to learn all about your strange culture.

I hope to learn a lot about you.

Explorer Flytrap

Ah, a planet traveler! Greetings! I'm a universe traveler!

Do I need an introduction?

I'm only here because a friend asked me nicely to come back and I heard, through our mutual buddy Aronan, that Frossa was considering being nice and giving me a second chance, bless his heart.

Let's see if I was lied to, huh?

Edited by Pennypoo

I'm kinda late to do this, but...

Hello, my name is Jad. I like to program/video edit/photo edit/anything computers. I know the languages HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, Java, GML (it's basically java), Batch, and I am learning C++, and planning to learn C#!

I was decently surprised when I started getting subscribers by doing animation, so I guess that's what I do now! :D

Subscribe: http://www.jadht.ml/u

(no worries, it just uses my site to redirect you to YouTube)

if you really can't trust me then click here: http://youtube.com/jadimation.

Hi, my name is Monica and I'm 17. I'm a student and I'd love to be some sort of translator in the future. I'm also interested in video games, digital drawing, creating posters and animations (SourceFilmmaker and now also Mineimator) and listening to music (God I love music). I hope I will have a good time here.

Edited by FreshyPie

Hi im nayr82600 Im from america and im 14

Im an active player of minecraft and ive fallen in love with Playstation and xbox games (Skyrim,Portal) Also im a huge fan of steam I love it too bits!

And i love all the massivly known games (Zelda,Mario,pokemon). 

Also im just getting into the animation works. As well as most of the music i listen too i love fall out boy,Imagine dragons and techno music.

Hi im nayr82600 Im from america and im 14

Im an active player of minecraft and ive fallen in love with Playstation and xbox games (Skyrim,Portal) Also im a huge fan of steam I love it too bits!

And i love all the massivly known games (Zelda,Mario,pokemon). 

Also im just getting into the animation works. As well as most of the music i listen too i love fall out boy,Imagine dragons and techno music.

Don't cross little nay nay or I'll [Insert extremely unnecessary violent thing here] you! (He is gud frend)

Hi guys im Craftindiedo

you can call me craftin or indiedo
DONT YOU DARE CALL ME CRAFT OR ELSE...

im from planet earth 

im a boy

i like funny things

poop

k thats enough introducing, i dont wanna introduce my really personal self

K THX BAI

Hi i am Dogman. (Obviously) I am new here,Of course i did not know there was a forums of mine-imator for a long time. I a bit into animation but i never did make a video of any type of animation, but i might do one later on this year, or next year. it depends if i have the patience to make one. I am still learning on how to animate, i got a long time to make my animations to look good. I am also a bit of a noob of mine-imator. I pick'd mine-imator because it look'd like'd the easiest 3D animator i could find. I am also a bit creative on making a story. I even got one right now, That's why i got mine-imator. I like classic music, my favorite songs are Ode to Joy,  Bagatelle No. 25 "Fur Elise" Beethoven and The Four Seasons "La Primavera" Spring - I. Allegro - Vivaldi. those are my few list of my favorite songs. Also my gender is Male. I also have one question for David? How did you come up with the idea for mine-imator? Also i am 14 years old

Edited by Dogman
Just wan't to add my age on it.

It's been a while and there are a lot of new faces who just don't appreciate the power and true magnificence that is Pen.

I am Pen, or Spencer, or Spencer Thomas, or Thomas, or whatever else you want to call me. I write things sometimes and I also do rigs a bit.

Of course, with college having hit my life harder than a semi truck barreling directly into a concrete wall that sells questionably designed rods I have to censor myself lol , rigs are taking a backseat to not dying and also preparing for a potential school transfer. I apologize to the starving masses who are starving for the glory bestowed upon them by their gracious lord, Pen.

I am rather opinionated in my beliefs and I tend to be rather vocal about said beliefs. That being said, I don't talk much about serious issues here because the powers that control this land are rather restrictive on the serious topics that can be discussed here. Sorry, you don't get to read me ramble on about religious freedom or politics or whatever else I decide I want to make words about.

I also draw some things. Not often, because of the aforementioned college, though, and even when I do, it's usually a rather rushed bit of work. I don't have the time to really focus on things the way I want to. It's a shame, really.

I sometimes play video games. I am a huge fan of the Persona and Saints Row series-es, both of which are very similar I promise I lied. I also dink around on TF2 pub matches, either hoovying or doing absolutely nothing for my team as an Engineer. I'm invaluable.

That is all.

Adore me unconditionally.

Accept me as your god.