Introduce yourself!

Hello, my name is David and I am a mine imator animator for Youtube! I just recently got back on the forums because I just found out that I already had an account xD Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

Howdy, eh I may not be truly squeaky clean to the forums but I feel as though I am. I am an animator, but it was not my first choice

(being firefighter was first, then I wanted to be a game maker). I love to play games (PC crushes all consoles that opposes thy o_o), not really into TV but I do watch it when I am bored or just want some background noise. Favorite thing to do is to entertain people with my content (someday I will have some friends help, hopefully) and interact with the crowd that found me (subscribers and you awesome blocks)(oh and before I forget, I like to sing or just make beats with my mouth, I do not why) . I have a goal to become "one of the best" animators, because I heard if you hit the tippity top, it can get a bit lonely... aw man I am pretty sure I bored whoever is actually reading this sorry uh, hurry read the next comment before its to late, YOU NEED TO LIIIIIIVE, I will not let you die of boredom today or any other day If I can help it T_T.

One last thing if you have not left already, I am a bit of a random person, so you may see me doing one thing but actually doing something else, sooo, yea :3

Welp enough about me, check out the other cool people around here, I heard, one of them actually created these forums, and better yet, "the" program, can you believe it!!?!?! :) cya

Edited by cookiecrisp54

Hi. I'm Sonicyay2. I'm a 12-year-old kid with a horrible username that makes animations. Not Mineimator animations, but Flash animations. They're probably maybe good. I dunno. Mineimator is a good program. I liked this forum. So I decided to make an account.

Because.

And now here I am. A celebrity making a million bucks an hour because wait that isn't the case.

Yeah I'm a person that tries to be funny.

Because.

Hi! I'm ArtisticFreak! But you can call me Arty. I'm 13 turning 14 and I'm from RI! I draw, sing, write, and create video games! So mostly I spend all my time on my computer to do many things. 

Many things I like: Anime, art, clothing (don't worry bout it), video games (Such as GTA V, Lollipop Chainsaw, Stick Of Truth, Far Cry 4, and etc.), animating, and more things. 

Many things I DON'T like: Idiots (A.k.a. my real friends.)

Favorites:
Color(s): Lilac purple, mint green, and baby pink. 
Food: Idk... Lasagna?
Game: Lollipop Chainsaw
Candy: Either Dum Dums or Sugar Babies
Thing To Do: Draw/ Edit
Console: Xbox 360 
Weapon Of Choice: Chainsaw
Instrument: Piano
Drink: Either FlatWaves shaved ice- Watermelon flavor or Del's Watermelon flavor

That's kinda it..

Hi, I'm Mooshim and I'm BloxTheRigger's alt.

I recently joined the forums in 2013, and I've forgot if I've already made one of these.

I am a bot

I'm a human being who just wants love used to enjoy the Minecraft franchise quite a bit, but has since grown off it after the countless times I have completed it.

Now I just animate, with my first animation being death not uploaded to any sites.

I recently (in 2014) stopped animating, but started up again when I heard about 1.0.0. Ever since then I have reached 200 and 300 subscribers, 100,000 views, and like I say a lot: I have Mine-Imator to thank.

Social Media is my life, and if I'm ever not online for more than a day, I'm dead, kidnapped, grew a tiny lump of life on my back or on holiday.

There's not much I don't like about this world. It like outside, but as hay-fever has kept me away from it, I tend to admire at a distance. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Right now I'm trying to sort out my life, and I love to go on the forums to have fun inbetween. I think I'm a nice person, and I really had seeing people get hurt, bullied or stuff like that. I've had a bad history with that kind of thing.

I like TV shows like 'The Walking Dead', 'Breaking Bad' and other stuff like that, and I'm keen to start a new series if it's any good.

I like horror and action stuff, and that's pretty much me.

Also, I think my favorite color is blue, but I've liked yellow for so long (and I get nostalgic and hate change), so I always say my favorite color is yellow.

And I'm British but spell almost everything American because it's easier, and a 105wpm typer needs it easy :D

I plan to develop video games when I'm older, with my most popular one so far being 'Left Behind...' (BloxTheRigger doing art).

If I didn't mention already, BloxTheRigger is my extremely talented brother. He is considered the most popular one, but we'll soon see...

I am also the director of the Mine-Imator Movie and Craftanic both of which will hopefully be released before mankind implodes.

Hi, I'm Mooshim and I'm BloxTheRigger's alt.

I recently joined the forums in 2013, and I've forgot if I've already made one of these.

I am a bot

I'm a human being who just wants love used to enjoy the Minecraft franchise quite a bit, but has since grown off it after the countless times I have completed it.

Now I just animate, with my first animation being death not uploaded to any sites.

I recently (in 2014) stopped animating, but started up again when I heard about 1.0.0. Ever since then I have reached 200 and 300 subscribers, 100,000 views, and like I say a lot: I have Mine-Imator to thank.

Social Media is my life, and if I'm ever not online for more than a day, I'm dead, kidnapped, grew a tiny lump of life on my back or on holiday.

There's not much I don't like about this world. It like outside, but as hay-fever has kept me away from it, I tend to admire at a distance. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Right now I'm trying to sort out my life, and I love to go on the forums to have fun inbetween. I think I'm a nice person, and I really had seeing people get hurt, bullied or stuff like that. I've had a bad history with that kind of thing.

I like TV shows like 'The Walking Dead', 'Breaking Bad' and other stuff like that, and I'm keen to start a new series if it's any good.

I like horror and action stuff, and that's pretty much me.

Also, I think my favorite color is blue, but I've liked yellow for so long (and I get nostalgic and hate change), so I always say my favorite color is yellow.

And I'm British but spell almost everything American because it's easier, and a 105wpm typer needs it easy :D

I plan to develop video games when I'm older, with my most popular one so far being 'Left Behind...' (BloxTheRigger doing art).

If I didn't mention already, BloxTheRigger is my extremely talented brother. He is considered the most popular one, but we'll soon see...

I am also the director of the Mine-Imator Movie and Craftanic both of which will hopefully be released before mankind implodes.

We seem to have the same goal! I wanna start making video games when I'm older and i've already started learning programming, i also just do animations cause it's fun to interact with the community! oh, i haven't introduced myself have I?

I used to make animations on mineimator but i didn't post them, but then 1.0.0 came out, i really liked it and I started making animations again, i decided to post some of them and they got a lot of positive feedback, and now I post animations almost everyday!

Hai.

I thought I'd waste your life and destroy your braincells by posting on this topic even though you probably know me already.

(Everyone else is doing it. I wanna too :3)

I've been on this forum for over 2 years and most of you know me from all the flaming I do with other forumers and the massive negative impact I've made on this forum, or my massively awkward attitude and inability to understand references to mainstream subjects, or that I make a lot of controversial and poorly made animations and am living off past glory and you probably hate me for the way i portrayed you in the animation.

I just wasted your time by making you read this paragraph describing my forum life story.

Git gud.

Ello m8s (I know i already posted one but i'm updating some stuff) 

Moi name is The Tan James. (My real name is Cade) so just call me James or Cade

I've been an animator since Mine-imator 0.3 or 4 ish? 

I'm most known for being the director/Creator/Writer of the Mineimator movie called True Love, and also "REALITY" Hasn't been released yet. 

I'm also known for my MGB 1 Ati VS Lif. and my OC called James/Ati

I plan to be a professional Director so i can create the story of the Nine Lives Left. Its about James/Ati's Offsprings

Some more personal stuff about me :3

I have a Girlfriend (Not braggin srs) 

I love bmx biking.

I hate cheese

If you want to be friends with me show me a picture of Nicholas Cage. 

I never answer skype messages xD 

I have a pretty dark backstory. 

I'm retarded af. 

Oh and I'm also that one guy who syncs animations in mine-imator. But i can't do any physics in it whatsoever xD 

Hello! I'm PikaMasterzMC!  (PikaMasterzMinecraft )

Not a lot of people know me because, idek, people don't listen to me at first. .-.

I joined the forums when I was first testing out Mine-imator in 2013.

Yeah, the good ol' days when I used a dusty computer for using MI 0.6 and I pulled through with 15fps. :P

I'm... always happy. Unless something I like is being removed. 

So, it looks like it's becoming a trend to re-introduce yourself, and I think ~5 months is enough time to change.

I like

-Queen

-Styx

-Not getting yelled at

I don't like

-Well Mooshim and/or Blox probably knows, along with my street address.

FLAAAAARP!

So, it looks like it's becoming a trend to re-introduce yourself, and I think ~5 months is enough time to change.

I like

-Queen

-Styx

-Not getting yelled at

I don't like

-Well Mooshim and/or Blox probably knows, along with my street address.

Why would I know your street address?

Hi animators I made animations already using mine-imator so yeah I use mine-imator 1.0.0 demo and I made animations on my youtube channel so yeah I have 59 subscribers so I will be maybe making schematics and rigs maybe rigs idk and charactors thats all so I hope you will like my schematics and charactors and rigs im not sure of rigs I have not made them before so I also have MCEdit for exporting selected blocks into schematics.

I use these softwares:

Minecraft

Mine-imator 1.0.0 Demo

Mine-imator

Steam

Google Chrome

Terraria (On Steam)

Garry's Mod (On Steam)

Technic Launcher (A modpack launcher)

Bandicam (For Recording)

Firefox

Game Maker-Studio 1.4 (For making games)

NotePad ++

Bandicut

Free Screen to video (Don't use anymore)

TEdit (Terraria World Editor)

That is alot of softwares

so yeah all of my IGN is FireMario211

If you like this post reply Nice Post

I dont really know if this will work xD , I like rigging tech stuff and mostly microsoft products ( I tried sony products but failed really hard ) I love mine-imator and check the website every single day to see if theres more news ;) hmm Im 14 years old but people say im 16 because of my voice and my height . I hate sports . I love mexican food and I love sushi . My height is 5.9 and I weight 112 ( but dont look fat ) . I , I , I im a goofy goober ! I love spongebob square pants ( the cartoons xD not him ) . I like creating animations but mostly Rigs for now since im trying to learn some little tricks before I actually post to the public and I really reeally reeeeaaalllyyy want to make realistic animations like non minecraft example ( transformers ) but yea I dont really know :( but I heard david was working on something like that and yea I forgot to say ! MY NAME IS EDWIN :) and bye !

Why would I know your street address?

wait you listen to queen ? :D if you do dude I love that music  :D !!!  its ******* awesome !

Edited by AmazingSpaceCat

I dont really know if this will work xD , I like rigging tech stuff and mostly microsoft products ( I tried sony products but failed really hard ) I love mine-imator and check the website every single day to see if theres more news ;) hmm Im 14 years old but people say im 16 because of my voice and my height . I hate sports . I love mexican food and I love sushi . My height is 5.9 and I weight 112 ( but dont look fat ) . I , I , I im a goofy goober ! I love spongebob square pants ( the cartoons xD not him ) . I like creating animations but mostly Rigs for now since im trying to learn some little tricks before I actually post to the public and I really reeally reeeeaaalllyyy want to make realistic animations like non minecraft example ( transformers ) but yea I dont really know :( but I heard david was working on something like that and yea I forgot to say ! MY NAME IS EDWIN :) and bye !

wait you listen to queen ? :D if you do dude I love that music  :D !!!  its ******* awesome !

You quoted the wrong post :P

Each person's quote button is at the bottom of their post, not the top ;)

EDIT:

Oh, I see what you did. I quoted someone else, and then you quoted me.

Edited by Mooshim