Introduce yourself!

Hi everybody! I'm very new here, I go by SmallScreen Animations. I'm very skilled with Mine-Imator already, but I took a big break and now I'd like to start afresh.

I've just created a YouTube channel, if y'all could subscribe that'd be amazing! There's nothing on there yet, I just created it today, but soon I will be posting some cool animations. As I said I'm very skilled so I assure you they'll be high standard too :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC66gzAIJ6XVqYlh9A3jY4GA

On 01/11/2016 at 0:48 PM, SmallScreen Animations said:

Hi everybody! I'm very new here, I go by SmallScreen Animations. I'm very skilled with Mine-Imator already, but I took a big break and now I'd like to start afresh.

I've just created a YouTube channel, if y'all could subscribe that'd be amazing! There's nothing on there yet, I just created it today, but soon I will be posting some cool animations. As I said I'm very skilled so I assure you they'll be high standard too :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC66gzAIJ6XVqYlh9A3jY4GA

Good... you got a profile pic.

:)

1 hour ago, SmallScreen Animations said:

Aha, I like to make custom ones, not ones just pulled off the internet, so it took me some time :)

Same, surprised you were able to make a custom one though. At first I couldn't find out how (despite trying cuz like I said, same) because it claimed to be taking up too much storage. Ah well, figured out that ones on your computer won't really work, it's better to put them on imgur and use the url, cuz then they don't have to be super small.

5 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

Same, surprised you were able to make a custom one though. At first I couldn't find out how (despite trying cuz like I said, same) because it claimed to be taking up too much storage. Ah well, figured out that ones on your computer won't really work, it's better to put them on imgur and use the url, cuz then they don't have to be super small.

Yeah it's weird that it's super small. Looks okay normally so I'm not that bothered :)

2 hours ago, SmallScreen Animations said:

Yeah it's weird that it's super small. Looks okay normally so I'm not that bothered :)

you can have a larger file size if you upload it to imgur and use the url of the image y'know.

Yeah also, my old one (Before I made a custom one) was from the internet cuz I couldn't get a custom one to work, and I had to crop the one from the internet, a lot. it looked fine though, like yours does.

11 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

you can have a larger file size if you upload it to imgur and use the url of the image y'know.

Yeah also, my old one (Before I made a custom one) was from the internet cuz I couldn't get a custom one to work, and I had to crop the one from the internet, a lot. it looked fine though, like yours does.

Yea mine looks fine on the icon, but if you click on it, it goes super small. I'll probably upload it to imgur soon, can't be bothered right now xD

Hi, my name is Mario.... and I do crystal meth.

I'm Rabbit, I like Rabbits. I don't animate much in Mine-imator as I'm busy doing actual work with Maya, but I do play around with it a lot to see what I can do.

I might start posting random videos of them again though.

I honestly don't know how I haven't done this yet. But anyways...

Hello, I'm Kilonn! I don't really use Mine-Imator a lot as I'm practicing using Unity or Game Maker. But when I do you can find me making rigs.

Also, I do some graphic design every once and awhile.

Hello, my name is Skyla, also known as PK. I'm an Australian who's a high-functioning autistic.

I play on Minecraft servers to fill the void of being an only child. I also play Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Garry's Mod, and Pokemon on my Nintendo 3DS. I also enjoy watching Youtube in my free time, especially Markiplier.

So that's my introduction. Hello ^_^

I am trapbuilder2. My real name is Ryan. I am from the UK. My interests are video games (I like bethesda titles, but look at my steam profile for all of the games I own), mine-imator, certain anime such as DBZ, FMA and a few that I cannot remember. I also like shooting (targets, calm down guys) and I enjoy annoying everyone that I meet. Why do I have friends? Who knows? Who cares!

My name is Bishop Hall, I live in Federal Way, Washington. I enjoy video games, I play Minecraft on PS3, (Username: TeamBRoy- Make sure you say who you are if you add me, or I'll decline) I play COD BO2, MW3, Paradise City, and lots of racing games/shooters. I'm 14 years old, and I live in a 2 story house. I like drawings, and have a YouTube channel, which I WON'T advertise. :) I am a Star Wars Fanatic, and I'd love it if it was real. I love guns, and love to shoot things with my real SPAS-12. Well, byee...