Introduce yourself!

Hi my name is Sydney i am 10 i am new to mine imator i have only made about 2 animations minecraft would have to be my favorite game i have a youtube channel where i do parodies, machinamas (or however you spell it)  stop motions (lego) let's plays, and tutorials. and i guess that's about it

Edited by SydneyIzMe

Hai! Most of ya know me as Icee,But i'm Christie.

I'm 15 with the Beta 0.7!

I like Soccer,Hockey and Ice skating! c:

I'm free for singing and Voice acting! Just ask q.q

Be prepared for a teen singing voice and a child voice x3..So

Baaaaiiii

Guest MineatronOrigin

Greetings!

My name is MineatronOrigin and I am known for avowing to be Herobrine's brother (which I am). ♬ Here are a few of my favorite things! ♬

➢ Font - Georgia (as you can tell)
➢ Color - Shades of RED
➢ Games - Minecraft, Catacomb Snatch, and assorted 8-bit Classics! xD
➢ Videos - Beautifully written comedy and Minecraft Machinimas and Animations
➢ Music - Monstercat, C418, AdhesiveWombat, Anosou, and BigGiantCircles

Some of my many interests also include ProgrammingGamingStorytelling/Writing, and Animation!

Any questions?

Greetings!

My name is MineatronOrigin and I am known for avowing to be Herobrine's brother (which I am). ♬ Here are a few of my favorite things! ♬

➢ Font - Georgia (as you can tell)

➢ Color - Shades of RED

➢ Games - Minecraft, Catacomb Snatch, and assorted 8-bit Classics! xD

➢ Videos - Beautifully written comedy and Minecraft Machinimas and Animations

➢ Music - Monstercat, C418, AdhesiveWombat, Anosou, and BigGiantCircles

Some of my many interests also include ProgrammingGamingStorytelling/Writing, and Animation!

Any questions?

Good to see you are enjoying the forum.

Hi-

My name is Sky - No, I'm serious. Anyways, I just want to get out there. I enjoy making rigs, like eyes and the like. I enjoy The Glorious David's work, and I use mineimator often.

Greetings! Hopefully you will like the community. When in doubt, you can always ask Ayhay or the fellow forumers out loud with a status update. (or topics).

Good luck with your rigging! :) -kris

Hi, 

im Hugan aka HuganUnknown and I like film making and animating, I also make videos!

This program is by far the best animating software for begginers and pros can still make pretty AWESOME animations, so this program is easy to use but can also be very complicated!

I made quite a few animations using this, none of them GREAT, I like to test and stuff, I'm going to make an actual animation in 3 days!!!

See ya

Hugan 

Hey there! I've been here for like 5 months, but I haven't introduced myself yet... So yeah...

I'm Zuazzer, I... Umm... Like Mine-Imator... I guess?

I have a tendency to never finish by projects, I get bored fast! I'm a descent animator, but because of what I've said, I haven't done many full animations.

I like bacon, I'm from Sweden.

I don't like surströmming though...

Hi my name is Mark and i'm new to this forums! my brother nick told me about it so i looked up mine imator and i started to animate i asked him if i can join the forums and he said no at first and then all of a sudden he said Yes i can join so here i am! nice to meet you all!

Hey, I'm Nine, and I use Mine-imator;

I'm probably not the best animator, but I strive to be. I love listening to music... I guess because it's my passion. I play lots of video games and can be a bit flirty and strange sometimes... \: So, I guess that's about it!