Introduce yourself!

Hello, I am Birdsies! Also known as AngryBirds427.

I do animations in my free time, most of which are on Mine-imator.

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, although I am from England. (I don't have an accent though!)

I also used to create Minecraft mods, they were very bad, though.

I love cheese, COD, Battlefield, YouTube, and cashews! 

Hey yo, it's ADventuresVDO, the leader of the Players Beyond!  I am a pre-YouTuber and I downloaded Mine-imator to create shorts to post on YouTube.  I am now currently in the works of creating an intro for a Minecraft LP.  I will be handling Let's Plays and other stuff on my channel, while the Players Beyond YouTube channel will be for facts, theorems, etc.  I mainly signed up here to report a problem with my recordings, which if you want to answer, check up on my topic in general discussion.

Other than Youtube, I am an avid gamer, student, and magician musician!  I am very rarely attracted to anime (the only one I absolutely love is anime created by Ghibli Studios) and prefer other forms of cartoon, mostly the comedic stuff.

HUZZAH!

I am YouTubeWare,

I do a lot of things here. Playing/Making Games, Photoshop, Drawing, Making videos, Listening to soundtracks...

And I am glad that I registered to Mine-imator; I like Minecraft very much (Well, I think Rayman is also cool  :P)

This is what I like to do!

See you  ;)

Hello everybody!

My name is Aleksander, but everybody call me Allu, so i am Allu :D

I live in Tallinn, Estonia, i am a proffessional rigger :) I make animations and i adore Davids work :)

Oh yeah, and im 12 years old xD

BAI!

Edited by PixelAllu

Hi, my name is Craft (not IRL, lol), i'm (insert pre-teen age here) and i'm from the Iberian Peninsula, in Europe. I really like Minecraft and I was working with Cinema 4D before I heard of mine-imator, and I really liked Mine-imator so I started using it! I like a bit of programming/developing (but really, I don't know how to code, I'm learning), making posters/teasers/anything that is a awesome frozen image! Music? Any kind exept maybe heavy metal rock. Not my kind.

I'd love to make a friend here, so plz read this! See you later :)

Hello everybody  :D 
My name is...  its secret xD my friend always call me TCON,CON, and Tenno  :D
I live in Indonesia. Im work with 3ds max after i use Mine-imator v.0.6.2  :)  you can check my animation at youtube of course  xD

Hi, I'm Ocelot.

I've kind of been reading the forums without having an account for months so i know how (most) things work. (That sounded creepy)

• I'm a girl

• I don't care what you do to ocelots, i'm not about to downrep/dislike because of that

• I like making wallpapers, and that will probably be the majority of what i post

• I like writing and i have OC's

And yeah. Hey guys!

Hello everybody :D

My name is... its secret xD my friend always call me TCON,CON, and Tenno :D

I live in Indonesia. Im work with 3ds max after i use Mine-imator v.0.6.2 :) you can check my animation at youtube of course xD

hey, i live in Indonesia too

Missed this one. But, a shot will be good!

Real name: It's available in english dictionaries, found at some games, really. Starts with 7th letter, and 14th letter. Easy?

CHEATERS SEE THIS

Okay i give up. My name is Garrison (without "son" is fine, that's my name in short.)

DnPoB : My capital city, 3x5 The month before the last month 10^3*2-1. Simple, right?

Fine. Jakarta, 15 November 1999. Satisfied?

Location : Antonym of out, before RE and after SI, Nintendo Xxxxxxxxxxxxx Xxxxxx in short, Say "Ay" and you know it, and the last letter is the first letter of the alphabet. Please understand me.

Y U So K3P0?!

Indonesia.

Used Mine-imator since : 0.3 released.

Games i love : Minecraft, osu! Borderlands 2, 8bitMMO, more.

That's all, bye.

Maybe i'm never introduce myself >_>

k~

Name: Kevin Valenciano Pandelaki

Fav Game?

Skyrim. i'm a skyrim modder too x3

i'm from indonesia ^w^

i'm a boy

i usually makin' some wallpaper with MI :3 then edit it with Photoshop

sometimes, i called professional rigger .-. but not really, i'm still on learning

i'm a bad animator =w= really, my animations is not smooth

just it >_>

lol, k bai =w=)/

Hello everybody  :D 
My name is...  its secret xD my friend always call me TCON,CON, and Tenno  :D
I live in Indonesia. Im work with 3ds max after i use Mine-imator v.0.6.2  :)  you can check my animation at youtube of course  xD

hi~

Resha :3 /

Hello! I'm xXLighting, but you can call me Troncat (If you get the reference, you get 10 cool points!)
I like rock (Nirvana, My Chemical Romance) , some rap (Odd Future, Earl Sweatshirt, Tyler, The Creator) , Electronic (Any member from Monster cat!)
I'm somewhat okay with animating, not that great.
I'm a male.
And.. I'm somewhat antisocial and stuff. :3

kbye

Hello, my name is Nicolai (or Nick) and I'm from Roosendaal, Netherlands, but now live in the U.S. I'm 18, but I don't relate to my age, or any age-identity for that matter... there are things I like meant for six year olds and things I like popular among fifty year olds, haha.

I'm interested in physics, engineering, technology, and related topics, including sci-fi. My hobbies include art/sculpture, rebuilding and repairing electronics, pretty much anything I can do with my hands... I have a strong preference building things with my hands over reading. I don't play many other videogames/computer games than Minecraft.

My Minecraft username is RecklessWrecker, and I like to be on the MobArenas server, so send me a pm if you want to meet on there and do battle together some time!

Hello my irl name is Elias and well a boy obviously ;)

I live in norway and i am from norway..

I am 14 years old.

I really like watching animes i have been watching MANY different animes since i was 7.

I spend quite a bit of my day watching anime :)

I really like coding Tools and i have been a bit into making games.

I'am coding the Language C#

I also love making animations With Cinema 4d for realistic animations and mine imator for minecraft :)

I am interested in Technology and i dream about becoming a data engineering as i grow older.

I have been living at the Uk (England, Leicester)  for half a year then I moved back to norway..

and i really really love modding my ps3 ;) giving other People modded stuff on Cod, gta, etc.. ( i am a legit player but i just wanna have some more fun;)..)

My favourite anime would be well... nothing i dont have a favourite anime because i really love many animes as much as i do With others  :D Umm well i have watched: all naruto and naruto shippuden, fairy tail, one piece, bleach, ao no exorcist, kore wa zombie desu ka, strike the blood, blood lad, shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan in English), no game no life, Nourin, highschool dxd, Gokukoku no brynhildr and much much much more.. like 50 +..

and i really like playing piano but sadly we dont have Space in my house for it and i want to start on piano hours or whatever you wanna Call it..

psn: OsamaVsGaddafi

steam: Forgot :D

btw i really really love this mineimator community :)

thank you and i try to Nice to everyone and i hope you are Nice to me too

hope you Accept me :)

(btw i've been here for like 3years now but i've recently registered)

Edited by cakeslayer01

Hi, My name is FrostBite

I am a 12 year old game designer, I am right now working on a pixel 2D video game called "Cry Call"

I am using mine imator to animate my games, i just make a movment on mineimator, and copy it into the game.

I am from the UK and I also love to program, i am also a scripter.

Sometimes people call me Mr. Scipter (Haha, just kidding.)

I am also a comedian at my school.

Thanks for reading this, i appreciate it.

Bye.

Hi forums I have been here a few months already and today I decided why not post this. So I'm 13 years old (2 days till I'm 14) and my name is Robert. I live in the USA,like to animate and help others out on the forums. I also am very good at minecraft. I know many commands for vanilla minecraft u may never even knew about like, custom mobs, and money :) so I guess that it c u arround. Oh and I also play the guitar and have a YouTube channel

hello im martijn i live in the netherlands and i like (rc racing/drifting and rally racing)

and i like animating and video and audio editing and i like to take setps so i ask you to send me a message this needs to be in the message

i dare you to make:

or something like that