Introduce yourself!

hello people(and fellow ender),

I......am TrueGG but you can call me true. I LOVE coding, animating(duh), and just havin fun with friends and people online. My dream is to one day post videos on youtube(ya really, havent even gotten there yet) but......ya......oh ya im 13 years old :P 

Hey Guys! Im Shah and I've been on the forums for pretty long now. I haven't got many subscribers and I don't really mind. My main story is... Well, Im a rigger, animator and signature maker! I love to test new things out! When 0.7 comes out, I'll update my rig, it'll have smooth fingers, and a few bug fixes. I'm not a very good animator, as I only started watching Tutorial Guy's tutorials in July. When I first came on the forums, I wasn't really active for a month, then I was inspired by Zuexs and started to rig! I kept on going and on, as practice makes perfect. So here I am now, I have accomplished so many things! I won the academic award at school, I won 2nd Place in a Tennis Competition. It's all thanks to mine-imator! Mine-Imator made me explore through algorithms and rotations, along with position and scale. I was already good at math, so I figured I'd be pretty good at mine-imator! I'm also formerly known as The Supporter, As I support people to keep going on with everything they do!  

Well that's my story and I'll see you guys later!

~Shah, The Supporter

Edited by AwesomeShah

Wow, I know most new people should post here but I haven't done that just yet so here I am.

Ok, here goes.

I am Kris Firebolt, some few numbers would remember me from different MMOs. (semi-dark part of history I don't want to have again, or spread out everywhere) When I got minecraft, I fell in love with it. I've always loved to build cities, so mine craft was perfect for me. I could build anything I want in my own worlds, with virtually nothing to stop me and so I have.  I also own my own server and YouTube, tough I have thought of making animations to provide some level of entertainment. I've found the Flipnote on the DSi, and then figured out how to use paint and movie maker to animate with that. But then I found Minemator, I then realized this could be something I can use to animate minecraft animations, shortly after I grew to love this and so I wanted to be a part of the community that is a part of this amazing software.

Tough joining other things, I found that I don't always fit in too well, but I feel like I could fit in well here. There are many interesting people that are awesome and kind, so I know I can be safe here to share creations and thoughts. While the time I may stay, I would try to do something to give back to the community to help make more animations as they did for everyone, so I've made a car rig; but I am planning to provide more than that. Knowing from life, social, and my own server management experience from several servers, I see that trolling is very harsh and offensive; and therefore is the one thing you would never see coming from me - no matter how moody I would be. I will remain to be the loyal and friendly Blue Fox, as much as I can.

theres my introduction, I could write a larger and more detailed thing but I would want to make my introduction and my existence rather than be over-modest and not easily portray it.

Heyooooo

I'm reedmanisback (or reedman for short). I do YouTube videos (sickmind33 is main, but I do have one under Minecraft name).

I absolutely LOVE Mineimator and I want to do a ton with it. I've done pics before the forums, but now I have a place to post my future work.

Can't wait to start

Hey,i'm new enough to Mine-Imator animation and forums,I use "Mine-imator Armory" for all my gun needs,I love doing Parkour and Gymnastics on the school yard with friends,we have a little group formed for it,I am on a site calle d"Brony Forums" sometimes,Yep i'm a BRONY!!!!! Brony power LOL,so where do I continue,i'm super smart and have few friends in real life,I try to keep my social life open though,My best friend is Brayden,he isn't on Mine-Imator yet but he will be soon,he does Parkour and Gymnastics with me,hes super smart like me also,and we are both super fast,and I have a life outside Internet-Walls I used to be addicte dot a game called "ROBLOX" but I don't play it much anymore,I barely use my computer now day's,I love biking and mostly Play sports,Well bye for now!

i know im REALLY late but my name is nick my dream is to become a really good animator but when i post something or do something i always get hate comments and everyones like that to me for some reason and i dont know why i just want to be nice so this is me plz and try to accept me on the forums

g,day  my name is kassie  but every one calls me ruby   i am 19 years old  and  i play minecraft    my name is  rubymcnugget  

abit about me   i  live in Australia    i grew up in the Victorian high country   riding horses and training dogs  

i got minecraft  3 months ago   and im an admin on a small server  but  i do  have a part time job  with the  riding for disabled in my local area

plus i study  saddlery  and leather craft    so   its so nice to meet every one on here   cheers ruby 

Yo,

Many (probably most) of you know me.  I'm Connor.  Some call me SC, others Survivor, some Crafters, but I prefer Connor. I posted here when I first joined, but I figured I'd better make a new one.  So.  I'm an artist.  I'm a voice actor.  I'm an author, though less than the other two.  I dabble in animating.  I'm whatcha could call jack-of-all-trades, ace of none.  But the one thing I can't do is program.  That's outta my league.  I'm usually pretty easygoing and don't like drama.  At all.  But, seeing as it's an unavoidable fact of life, I figure I oughta deal with it.  Anyway, I came here a little while ago, and I really like the community.  I assume you can tell a bit about me from my quote.  Anyway, that's about it.  Don't hesitate to let me know if ya need anything or a friend.  :D

Peace,
Connor.

Hurray!

My name is Max and I'm one of the Youtube channel owners called "EndermenStudios". I'm 16 years old and I come from Latvia. I'm making minecraft machinimas, recently started making minecraft animations. My first pretty well made animation will be soon on my channel, you can check it out by clicking on my signature :)

So I have been here  for a while now, so a few people know me. Basically, I've grown up loving to do two things. Special Effects. And Animating. Both are a huge passion of mine, but is often discouraged by school (but hey, at least I can find the value of X in 2X+4=20-2 :D). I have only a few friends in real life, so I like talking to the community of Mine-Imator! I have been pursuing special effects for about a year now,and I'm doing OK with them, id say. I do have a youtube, elephantman2048, but its not very popular. However, I continue to produce videos, although school has been holding me back :/

hey everyone, I am CookieBro Animations (Trevor Jacob) I am 14 years old and I like to animate, I have just stated a YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSiTv-oN2TPHamncJSg1Z-Q/about (CookieBro Animations) and I love cookies and hate creepers.

Edited by CookieBro Animations

I am Markcrafter/P0rtalCrafter #001, A 12-year old who is  an expert on fixing broken programs (Back when I was 5 years old...), helping my Dad make some stuff he uses in school and such. I found minecraft when I was searching an youtube video of ROBLOX, a cool game and it was famous for kids at that time. After sometime, I found Portal that made me buy a copy of its sequel. Lastly, I found this after seaching "minecraft animator" or such. Well, You can call me Markcrafter, my Non-Premium non-legit Mineshafter account, or mjjmAB, my Legit Non-Premium account.

I am actually good at making ideas and imaginating cities!

I have a Youtube channel, http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-wmdjb8PGVLSdSDE9m9tA

I have a MinecraftFroums Account, (Well, Its just markcrafter in the name with the same profile picture.)

Hello Everyone! My name is Steven Robson but you can call me: Steven or Stevenrobson. I am 11 years old and i discovered mine-imator in the animation: The Endventures. I have go in the site of mine-imator and downloaded it. In the first day, i wasnt know move items,blocks,etc.. but I learned and now im animating, I found the forum and thinked: hm... I think have some nice peoples here.. and have nice peoples.. very nice peoples :) sorry for my english i'm brazilian.

Hey guys my name is HybridzHD and im 19 years old, i love to draw because im pretty much a creative person, if you want something drawn just ask, im really interested about starting to use Mine-imator it seems to be a really cool programme to use when your a big fan of minecraft, so if u want to get my attention just send a message and i will reply.

I will love if anyone rep'ed me or commented on some of my stuff, i will be greatful if u do!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KylePeRFeKTHart011

i havent yet started making vids yet i just need some tips on how to make a great vid LEL!

hi, my name is Herbert. (ya'll can call me harry, or herb if you want) I'm 14 years old, and I reside in the city of Asheville. I like soda, minecraft, batman, any character in DC comics (except aquaman) My dad manages a restraunt downtown, and my mom stays home to take care of my younger sisters nancy and karen. I also have an older brother named daryl, who is some sort of hacker genius kid. He confuse me a lot, because I'm not all that fancy with computers. I do want to learn how to make funny little animations on this program though. I hope ya'll have a great day! (Sorry 'bout my typin)

Hello guys, my name is "Mamamiau" (yeah, a strange name), i an 12 years old, and in live in Brazil in "São Paulo". In stopped making animations by some months, but after the 7.0 full release, i will back making animations, how can you see in the photo, i an a rigger (its not my actual rig), and i hope you enjoy my presence, and I will try to do what you want (if you ask for some rig or animations). Well then ... Bye!

I've been here for some time now and I haven't tried this (I may have, but I forgot some things after a cold).

I'm Mineupfast. Most people in the Minecraft community call me Mineup or Mine. I am known to most people as an unknown guy, as I don't get much attention.

I am a gamer, playin' games 12/7. I can be found on Xbox Live, Playstation Network, LBP Community, Minecraft and Steam. I love Half-Life and LittleBigPlanet. They are my favourite games.

I don't do much at all. I do drawing every now and then.

I... Don't have much else to say.

See ya later!

Hello, I'm Hailey, and apart from Minecraft and gaming, I love graphic design and video editing. I just started working with Mineimator recently, and I love it. I always aspired to become an animator. I have a YouTube channel, and I play a lot of Team Fortress 2 on it, so why don't you check it out? (: I'm a freshman in high school, and I am on the JV Tennis team. I have all AP classes this year, and it's been pretty tough. Anyways, I hope to make new friends on the forum!