Introduce yourself!

Hey, I am CokeAnimations and I got Mine-Imator a few weeks ago. I love using it and I also love to make videos about Mine-Imator on YouTube.

I live in the US and I like to eat skittles.

I also like any type of music and is a male.

And I hate Bananas too.

:D

Edited by CokeAnimations

So, uh, I'm Faves3000. But you can call me Faves. Why? I don't care, just do it.

So I'm ** and my real name is ******* ****.

I've been playing Minecraft for a while and I've been experienced with Mine-imator.

I also hate most of today's music with a passion.

I also live in the great America.

As long as my buttons aren't pushed I can be a good person.

Hello all the good peeps wasting your time here with me! :3

My true name is Paulius (That translates to Paul in english) I'm from small European country called Lithuania.

People around me in real life mostly think i'm strange. Well probably I am. I do enjoy epic music (yes, that's a genre) and symphonic/medieval rock or metal. I also like drawing (medieval or sci-fi heroes and warriors mostly). Then there's writing. I do enjoy writing a lot, because that's the esiest way to express emotions to me. I never finish my  novels (If you can call them like that) but I hope one day I will write a true novel and publish it. However that is still far away because I'm only 14 years old. I used to animate a bit in the past, but since minecraft no longer works for me, I cut the animating too. I mostly just meet new people and talk to them here, or seek critique on my drawings or  whatever. Anyway, fantasy is a huuuuge part of my life. I'm kind of an introvert so i'd rather be alone, imagining epic battles in my head while listening to epic music, than be in a large group of people, but that's not always the case. I like RPG and survival video games. Anyway your'e probably getting bored after reading all this so i'll cut it here. Bye :3

Edited by Gride

Hi im a beginner animator and i love it.Im doing the best i can to animate.Youtube takes ALOT time to upload so i will think of something else to upload.(Download maybe?).I can solve a few stuff since i know minecraft very good.

Hello I am ShadowCo
15 years old and im interested in Animations
playing Minecraft Since 1 almost 2 years ago
also i am Animator so I use:
Mine-imator

Blender
After effects
Videopad
Sony Vegas Pro 12
i also have a partner named DeaglezMC Check out His Youtube Channel if you want (user/killingbird1990)

Hello, I'm Ed Peng. I'm from China. I love Redstone Circuit and Classical Music. I'm new here but I have used Mine-imator a long time. I'd like to produce an Steve Symphony Orchestra as well as make friends with everyone here.

Hello, my internet alias is cube103 (or sometimes irtimid-senoj). I like to animate and I'm from the U.S. 

I really love mine-imator because it so hard to rig in blender. My favorite kind of music is Dubstep. 

hello!

names hdawg! im from detriot and im not used to fourms xD

im 18 and enjoy animating, but the most I can do is icons and stuff...

uhh....im known on minecraft as hdawg1995, and this is one of the few times I don't go by mom1995577 on the web xD

I guess that's it...

peace out! :)

Heyo. I'm Coojouice. But you know, you can call me Coo.

I'm not very interested in making animations, for I am not good at all. But this is a community, and it seems cool, so why not join \o/

I have used Mineimator before, but I have only used it to make pictures and wallpapers. Web development is my specialty. I've been learning HTML and CSS for a few months. Moving into ruby, PHP, and jQueary. Cya 

My name on forums is Chipeh...My in-real-life name is Kevin McCall....
I Suck at animating...Sometimes i am really good!..I Like music like Electro House like K-391 :) and im making my songs right here!
I have 15 years and im very creative sometimes

Hey there, Names DoomGeek101. You could also call me JonathanDoomer or just Jonathan.

Other than that, I usually like to make animations with Mineimator, Play games, make Doom mods and run the one and only YouTube channel on a Windows 8.

This is all you need to know...

Edited by DoomGeek101
Revising.

Hi! I'm Ruiner369, A.K.A. Ethan, and I am a big fan of Minecraft. Also, I've noticed all the cool guys live in Sweden, and I don't live in Sweden. :(

I make animations a lot, but very few exist on Youtube (my youtube is Jickkickkiwi).

I'm strongly inspired by producers in movies, animators, and popular Youtubers. I guess my dream is to be famous for something. I usually like games that give you the freedom to do almost anything...something Minecraft gives me. I live in a small (but very cozy) home in Ohio and I usually take care of my dog when I'm not animating. I am the only person I know (besides my dad) that uses the Keypad for games, like strafing would be 4 and 6, jumping is 8, ducking is 2, that sort of thing. My favorite music is modern rock, and I really like Linkin Park. They just sort of make sense to me and I can relate to them. I am a fairly smart kid, and I hope to become an engineer sometime in the future, but I've also always dreamed of becoming a popular producer / animator, like I've said previously.

I hope you come to like me. I'll try to make rigs, but I'm mostly into making skins, animations, sometimes schematics. I'm not so skilled with rigs. :)

Hello! I am Richmond, but you can call me what ever you would like, but it has to do with something with me, for example: "That Random Dude With That Weird Smile"

I usually go on the Mine-Imator Forums, I sometimes make rigs and wallpapers, but I don't do animations much because I am not good at animating. So, I like to play games, but not really violent ones like Call Of Duty or Battlefield. I like simple games like Minecraft and such, but not really simple games that just become idiotic. I am a little picky and I am basically you're typical person. So, that's pretty much all you need to know about me, I always like to find new people and I welcome all people. {MOST Of The Times..} So, that's all for now guys, and PEACE OUT!

Edited by Richmond

(Kind of late, eh?)

I am Mineupfast. The fastest miner of all. Literally. No cheats.

My best moment in Minecraft is, 6 minutes after creating a new world, I find 5 diamonds.

I play games such as Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Half Life 2 and my favourite additive game, Half Life Deathmatch: Source.

(Try it, sometime. We players, 112 to be exact, are trying to get it popular again.)

I like to go on adventures, play on my PSP, check out Steam Sales, and hang out on the roof of a house.

This is Mineupfast. Peace out!

λ

Edited by Mineupfast

Hi. My name is DjRemix.

Basically what I do is make simple animations using Mine-imator. (Of course!)

My favorite games I like to play are Minecraft, Portal, Portal 2, and Mari0 (Mario + portal).

My favorite song that I really like is "I can only imaging" by David Guetta.

I also have a youtube page!  :D Seach jlegere1ify for my videos.

And that's about it.

Be sure to check out my profile!

Edited by DjRemix

my name is Rainbow Paint im a Pegasister im a gamer, artist, and a artist. this is my first time animating 

i dont have minecraft but im kinda of a fan.

programs i use: 

steam : for playing some awesome games

Google chrome : my only browser 

mine-imator : u already know

paint.net : for making art

​paint : to make my art sprays 

​im thinking that's it

Hello, I'm Dono, And i'm AWESOME! :D

I make weird/random animations and watch Doctor Who!

I very rarely tell secrets, but you gotta be my friend.

01001110 01001111 01001100 01011001 01000001 01010111 01000101 01010110 01001111 01001100 01001001

This was a very late introduction! Goodbye!

Edited by MrDonoB

I'm well a bit experienced with Mineimator just new to the community ^^. I have used some stuff before from here but not really rendered stuff. Maybe I'll release some stuff. I like to play Spy in TF2 a lot and spy crab is da best.

*Recreating*

Hi I'm Markcrafter, a fan of Portal, and Minecraft. I saw this after finding a minecraft animator. I had a watch rig, and a project called Markia: I-IV The Minecraft Dimension

Watch it and I may add you to an upcoming Project!

EDIT:

Hello, My name is Mark@Mine-Imator, or Mark_MineImator.

Yes, there are a lot of Mark, but I always get on.

I like RPing(because of Stevenrobson)

EDIT:

My name is [CLASSIFIED]. Call me Xtermis.

Why am I editing an old post?? I like to.

Edited by TestSub2833