Introduce yourself!

Hello guys what's up?

My name in Vaznan but i would like to be called V-nan

i'm new here, i'm a bit experienced with mine-imator.

i'm a gamer, i usually play flash games, i can't play epic games because of my slow PC..

nice to meet you :D

I guess I should re-introduce myself.

Alrighty! Hallo! My name is Project R013, just call me Project or Rob.

So I'm a gamer, (No duh) I guess I should list some games I like: Animal Crossing, any sonic game, Mario Galaxy, TF2, Portal and Minecraft, obviously. And that's all I can think of one the top of my head.

I love to draw... like.... a lot.

So, if you come across me, say hi or something to me.

Hey ya'll! I'm ProductionMinecraftZ but you can just call me Karl :P i live in the Philippines.
Well i like to watch MC Animations like SlamacowCreations masterpieces, also part of SkyArmy, then suddenly i have been inspired by SkyDoesMinecraft to make youtube videos then i just realized that i don't have the best computer gaming specs to play while recording minecraft gameplays, so that's why i came up doing animations, and also realized that Cinema 4d, Maya...etc is not able to run from my laptop (btw my pc broke) Then! That's why i came up with MINE IMATOR!, i did some research about how to use it then i think right now im getting the hang of it so i decided to make a youtube account and planned to upload animations! Now i have made 10-14 animations so far... and gained some subscribers! That's it! This can be considered as my Life! xD By the way my youtube name is ProductionMinecraftZ  :D Check out the animations i made ;)  -Thanks!

Well, my name is Ciro. I am german, 17 years old (WIP ;) ) and i like Minecraft.

(Damn, that wasn´t very creative)

Anyway, my Hobbies are Gaming, Reading, a bit animating here, a bit animating there. And i´m a Let´s Player, my Youtube channel is here. It´s in german, of course, but anyway - Let´s proceed.

Games i Like are Skyrim (I´m waiting for The Elder Scrolls Online), Battlefield, Call of Duty, Happy Wheels, Minecraft (like said before) and so on. Another hobby i have is...writing. Writing novels and some short storys. A big Project is my Fantasy novel.

Currently i´m a trainee studying as programmer (in german the correct term is IT-Fachinformatiker, Anwendungsentwicklung) and will finish my education in three years.

In my free time I´m creating skins, fantasy drawings and Psst - I´m writing this at work - other things....

Like i said before, i am german and altough some people say my english is good, i want to improve my slang. And please, if some things i write sound weird or if i fail the grammar, correct me. That would help a lot!

Ciro

Im new. Im 7. Im a animator. I had mine imator first. But then i figured out bout the forums. So i joined! I was intrested. I liked it. I mostly like chatting with friends!! And i like colering people. And mine imator helps! I take a pic of their charater. Then draw in! Thanks mine imator for the help!!

Supp! I'm Dragon, I hate cows. I love making animations, editing photos and videos. I'm a brony. I love dubstep and emo, punk, rock musics.

I love chocolate and pizza. I love black and green. And uhh, yeah. =D

Edited by JkDragonDude

Hi guys my names jack pretty much just starting out on youtube and like animating gaming and doing graphic design my youtube channel is confusedcreeper http://www.youtube.com/user/confusedcreeper my friend owns a teamspeak a minecraft server gary's mod and dayz also my other good friend his youtube is TandLproductoins love sweets Minecraft skidude and most importantly enjoying myself when i make videos i might not post alot but whne i do i enjoy it

Edited by Confusedcreeper

Hello everybody my name is cookiesurvival (a.k.a Noah) and I want to be a future animator. I'm about 14 years of age and  my goal is to see people enjoy my videos that just pop out of my head. I also do Time-lapse and minigames a lot on minecraft and also have great ideas of stories, poems, etc. 

Edited by cookiesurvival

Hi everyone!

I'm Erik, but you can call me Swinger :)

I'm from Estonia, but I live in Finland (8 years now)

I'm 16 years old, in November I'm 17.

I have played Minecraft since alpha, sadly I do not have Minecraft Premium anymore :(

I play games like L4d2, Dota 2, Guild wars 2, Dragon age series, Assassin's creed and many others!

Right now I'm not uploading videos to youtube, I have a goal in Twitch: to have at least 500 views and 10 followers.

Right now I have around 280 views and 6 followers, so I'm close to my goal!

I love posting in forums A LOT, I can freely my opinion :)

I started animating 20 minutes ago, Mineimator is great, but it lacks of bending the body :/

Legs and arms are bendable, but not the body itself :P

I do like how simple MineImator is, which makes it a good tool to make great looking

animations and fast!

here is my work after 20 minutes, an full animation of this is planned for this Sunday :)

http://prntscr.com/1nyizh

I hope I will meet and get new friends, here is my skype if you want to chat or something :)

Name: Dragonswinger, profile picture is just white :)

I'm happy to meet you all!

Hi my name is Seth or Sephy. I like to make animations and play minecraft. Sometimes i code with Java. I live in Tuscaloosa Alabama,and im 10 years old. I like to Watch Doctor Who,and i like ocelots.

Software (and games) I use

Java Indigo 1.6

Windows Xp

Minecraft

Maya 2013

Mineimator

Firefox

Windows Movie Mkaer

Paint.net

PhotoShop Elements

Tekkit

FTB

Terraria

Edited by Sephy

Herro everyone! My name is RussianTux (a.k.a. Viktor) and I'm a 14 year-old YouTuber that is funny and sarcastic. I like to troll little kids that play rated M games and when they start being a... you know what, at good people. (https://youtube.com/ViktorLazarev). I often play FPS games and Minecraft. I use Mine-imator for making intros for people. I'm very active when it comes to gaming, and I'm very social when it comes the gaming too. Hope you enjoy my channel and its nice meeting you all. And I hope to see you, later times.

Hello all ! my name is TheGoku7729 ( or balla ) and i'm 8 year-old ( Yeah really ) i make videos,i never get trolled on minecraft because allready i have a team with my friend. i also make animations and check out my channel ! and my deviantART too ! links : thegoku7729.deviantart.com , www.youtube.com/user/thegoku7729