Introduce yourself!

Hey guys! 
I'm TheKierAnimator and I'm a YouTube Animator, just as a hobby for the moment but I'd love to go into animating as a profession! Aside from animation, I'm also in a rock band and I listen to loads and loads of music :)

Edited by TheKierAnimator

I might be a bit late, but whatever.

Good day! I'm Voxy, a 15 years old designer from Belgium. I love using Mine-imator for wallpapers and all type of graphical works, because it's really easy to use and with a little bit of editing, it can produce awesome results. I also want to do motion design with After Effects. I'm a big Minecraft player (I play since summer 2011), and I love watching Doctor Who. Playing games is cool, but I really want to develop my own. I'm launching my YouTube channel, called "Voxy", (of course), where I'll showcase my works, whether it be design or adventure maps. ;3

I don't think I made one of these, so here goes!

Hey, my name is Pen, I'm sizz yurs ole an ahm uh byooteh kweeeeeeen.

Just kidding.  I'm Pen, I'm 14, I live in the United States.  I really want to go into a career in animation - the current programs I use are Adobe Flash CS6, Mine-Imator (no kidding), and my camera, for stop motion.  I'm also working on producing a computer game called "Stitched."  It'll take some time, but I think it'll turn out really well!

Thanks for reading this.  You get a cookie. ;)

My new name, new me.

Halluw, My name is BonkDoge. Call me Doge or Bonk for short. I live in a horrible country called Venezuela, i like video games soundtracks and also Michael Jackson. Oh, i forgot, and daft punk!!! :DDDDD Soz,yeh too short bye. Lol

Edited by BonkDoge

>.>

<.<

Hello?

Whelp, my name is Anthony but everyone calls me by my nick TJ. I'm a TFOL (Teen Fan of Lego).

I'm into Star Was and know way to much about it then an average adult fan. I'm not normal. 

I'm somewhat new to Mine Imator, I've made some animations just for my own fun of it.

Oh, I also help run a server called VelocityCraft, feel free to pop in and say hi! vcmx.tk

WE ARE NATIONAL CRAFTED!!

Yo and this is, Rocky, Rudy, Klent, Joe!

We are in national Crafted

The leader of us all is Rocky Who u prob know!

Rocky Making us awesome music for our vids and also making a epic animation intro!

We decide we will do some animation of us!

Come sub today at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCyazCvkZy3CC8P93qsMTVg!

Look forward to seeing u!

Hey everyone, I'm Seanan (pronounced Shay-nan) 

I've been a long time lover of Mine-imator, but only recently joined the forums! I like a ton of stuff that I'm not going to list here. Mostly because I don't have the motivation to think of them all. I come from Irish heritage and live in the USA. Oh, yeah! I also have split personality disorder. Hmmmmm... yeah that just about covers it. 

Good day. I am a speck of dust on the face of the Internet. I found Mine-Imator via a friend of mine, who made a random 3-second animation using it. Now, I am a true fan of this software as I have never been able to make any sort of animation like this using other software. I hope that someday I could be better at this art stuff.

hey guys

most of you know me as the troll and the photographer ive been here since da beginning so yea i still cant belive in got this username im so lucky lol later and have fun in mine iminator land xD B) B) :P:D;):)

Hello! Name's The A! I play Minecraft alot and work for the Willcraft Animations Wiki too (and view Willcraft's work on Youtube as well). I enjoy Disney films (especially Frozen) and sometimes make LEGO creations (I recently made a Bull Terrier creation). I also do Mine-imator and plan to do a series with some fan-made characters. I will sometimes do requests and may upload some pictures made from Mine-imator. See you soon! Until then, The A.

woah, you are cool. A Master Builder, A Mine-Imator User, and a Movie Liker!

My name is Liam Steven Kaleta and i'm from Australia, Sydney 

I'm am 15 years old and love making Animations with Mine-imator and I edit them with Windows Live Movie Maker by adding Music, Sound Effects or voices.

I run my own YouTube Channel under the name of Steveon15 with Animations i have made.

If you want to check them out Click here ------> https://www.youtube.com/user/Steveon15

I enjoy Playing Minecraft, TF2, Star Wars BF2 & the Halo Games

Hello everyone,

My name is Chloe, I come from NSW (New South Wales) Australia. I am 14 years old and love playing video games and drawing. I like animating and anything to do with computers. I am very outgoing, so don't be shy to talk to me.

Games I play:

The Walking Dead

Halo 4

Borderlands (All of them)

Minecraft

IGN: XxchloxX

I guess that's all

~Unique

Hello Everyone. My name is Steven. I am 10 Years Old. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. Since I was 8 I really like animating, making apps, developing them. So basically i'm a computer maniac. My favorite kind of music is Pop like One Direction. Oh, and psst...Keep this a secret. I'm an apple developer. ;)

Hi, I'm Phinkleputt. I usually like being called Phinkleputt-ato (Like Potato). I'm a 16 year old Boy on his 17th Year, who lives in Canada.

My Minecraft Name is the the same as my name here: Phinkleputt

I'm trying my best to become a Computer Animator, but for now, I'm going to settle with Mine-imator.I really love playing games on PC, but I'm an all console gamer, so I support all. I love playing Minecraft with others, because I tend to get scared of Creepers alone. *Shrug*

I'm also a Youtuber who makes Let's Plays and Animations, and I do my best to entertain others.

Well, this is all I can think off.

See you Later Fellow Minecraftinators

I forgot to do this a while ago so I am doing it now

Hey i am sebablixa you may know me from my channel or from minecraft

well i use flash and i like the bands pearl jam and beck so that is all you need to know about me.

Hello! My name is Owen and I am 13 til June :P

I enjoy animating, reading and gaming. I guess my favourite game for me is very difficult to say it's between the hyped "The Walking Dead Season 1" and "Psychonauts" because y'know I think they are amazing. :D

(I know I'm quite late for this)

Hey, what's up! It's Stooge here and today, I would like to say hello to the people on the forums! Most of you recognize me, and now I feel like I want more people to know who I am.

I'm a 12 year old animator who loves to animate and make wallpapers. I really love the people hear on the forums. My friends so far are:

JccYouStudios

Epic.Endergirl19

TheSpiderRider

TheWingedDemon

Thanks for reading!

-Stooge

Yey I'm In Dere!