Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

What does the error say when you get it?

I have the same problem as him, i think. Here is da code error:

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Script_shader_merge_set
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_shader_merge_set (line 0)
gml_Script_bg_sky_draw
gml_Script_render_lowquality
gml_Script_draw_3dviewmain
gml_Script_app_draw
gml_Object_app_Draw_0

I have the same problem as him, i think. Here is da code error:

############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_bg_sky_draw
gml_Script_app_draw
gml_Object_app_Draw_0

Failed to make the sky background.

The Glorious David, are you aware of the bug that prevents anyone from pressing the space bar to make the animation play?

PRO TIP: You can select keyframes and press the DELETE key on your keyboard instead of the normal right click and delete. 

When the glitch that won't let me use the space bar to play animation occurs, I can't delete any keyframes and it becomes quite frustrating to try and not make any mistakes.

EDIT:

PLEASE READ The Glorious David. I found a way to replicate the glitch I spoke about. What I did was I loaded the 1.0.0. demo and then I added a new Minecraft block. I went to change the block. I typed in "white wool" in the search engine. I changed the data to 15 and at the end I was unable to use the space bar to play my animation. Please look into fixing this extremely annoying glitch. Thanks!  :)

EDIT 2:

It turns out that there are multiple ways of reproducing this glitch. I love the 1.0.0. demo, but these bugs are a huge pain the butt. Nice work though David, I'm sure you'll iron everything out in time. :)

Edited by Correen

On the 0.7 demo everytime i try to import a world schematic i have to use the 1.0.0 version one how do i get the origanal back.

P.S. The reason why that is use the mineimator 0.7 demo because i want to save my animations and come back to it.

I noticed something. This may be only for me, but I can only move the over-all character, not the actual body parts/limbs, since there aren't separate key-frames.

Well, it's not a bug.  On the keyframe section, there should be an object called, "Human". There should be a small triangle by it, click it, and all the leg parts and the body part should show up, there's a triangle next to the body too, that contains the arms, and head.  Hope this helped :)

What does the error say when you get it?

Code Error

FATAL ERROR in Fragment Shader compilation

ShaderName: shader_highquality_dof

C:\Users\Acer\Desktop\mineimator1demo\memory(35,5): error X5589: Invalid const register num: 32. Max allowed is 31.

In the task manager (processes) puts "mineimator.exe" and I can't work in it.

An error came up

stack frame is
gml_Script_bg_sky_draw
gml_Script_app_draw
gml_Object_app_Draw_0

download the second link directx

some ideas 

1:custom model import (like from flans mod that are .class files so you can import custom vechiles and mobs)

2:building mode (you can build in mine imator instead of block for block placing)

3:and bring instant walking to next keyframe back please

dave you rule! :)

Today is 28, you promised to us make 1.0.1 Mine-Imator DEMO version. I need saving options!

Man, The Glorious David has much work to do Mine-Imator, even more now. Please be patient, as we expect the Mine-Imator for about 5 months and we do not complain, and now he's almost throwing the Mine Imator 1.0.1 you complain? Calm down.