Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

bug.. when you right click to.. you know move around the ground shakes.. if you zoom in you can see distorted un-pixely pixels

another bug.. when i downloa skin from user there is already text there and the text is:

''aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheweaehwaewa'' something like that

...third bug.. when i downloaded my skin my left arm and left leg were... missing...

now some thoughts.. shadows don't sometimes make a diffrence untill you change the time.. and if you change the time to night it looks.. waaay to dark..

i don't really like the crafting table thing :L

Ive got a few things to note: in the bojects library there's no add button. also, whenever I render and image its just a black frame of nothing. ny shadows work fine, but Ive only opened old animations.I can not make a new animation. Help! if there's any way to fix the item library bug I would be happy. :)

*objects

Press the workbench in the top left hand corner, there it will give you the option to add things

wont start this is the message

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Script_shader_merge_set
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_shader_merge_set (line 0)
gml_Script_bg_sky_draw
gml_Script_render_lowquality
gml_Script_draw_3dviewmain
gml_Script_app_draw
gml_Object_app_Draw_0

I have a new bug that wasn't posted yet: 

When trying to render heavy tasks (for me, I tried rendering the sun light source and a point light source at insane resolution) I am encountered with a Fatal Memory error. Is there a way for me, the user, to allocate more memory to fix this error?

Edited by Spartan14087

What on earth is this:

memory:8:36: error: syntax error, unexpected KW_REGISTER, expecting VAR_IDENTIFIER or TYPE_IDENTIFIER or NEW_IDENTIFIER

############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_bg_sky_draw
gml_Script_app_draw
gml_Object_app_Draw_0

(Note: Im using Wine on a Mac OSX if that helps)

What on earth is this:

FATAL ERROR in Vertex Shader compilation

ShaderName: shader_merge

memory:8:36: error: syntax error, unexpected KW_REGISTER, expecting VAR_IDENTIFIER or TYPE_IDENTIFIER or NEW_IDENTIFIER

stack frame is

gml_Script_bg_sky_draw

gml_Script_app_draw

gml_Object_app_Draw_0

(Note: Im using Wine on a Mac OSX if that helps)

Please read through the rest of the 8 pages of the thread, and look at how many people have the same problem as you. I really don't think posting it for the 30th time will cause the bug to be fixed.

Edited by Spartan14087

Hey David, when you have a particle creator, and you set it to spawn villagers, their arms aren't connected to their body. It looks pretty funny actually.

OH, and is it possible to have a set of keyframes where a character throws something? I want an object to be locked to a character's hand and then when he throws it, I would like it to not be parented by the arm. Is there a way to do this?