Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

Guest MineatronOrigin

"The point of making it an installer is to make it easier for all users.

Tell me, in what way would it be harder to use an installer?"

For users that don't own their own computer...

For users that don't own their own computer...

Put it on a USB? It's not very big a file itself you know. My schematics/skins/textures folder has more stuff than the size of previous Mi versions.

Mer gots de errers (I know it's bad spelling)

of Draw Event
for object app:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get -1.matrix(100857, -1)
at gml_Script_draw_3dcamera
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_draw_3dcamera (line 0)
gml_Script_draw_3dcontrols
gml_Script_app_draw
gml_Object_app_Draw_0

Guest MineatronOrigin

"Put it on a USB? It's not very big a file itself you know. My schematics/skins/textures folder has more stuff than the size of previous Mi versions."

No, I mean, say you have a computer wherein you are not the initial administrator and cannot make changes to the computer... so, I can't really use the update as of yet. 

David see this bug:D!I tried to use your option with two black bars(like in movies!but they didnt appeared normally they appeared on left and right!)

-snip-

That's not a bug, that is to let you know what will be in the current viewport if you were to render it.

Update 2 takes like 10 minutes to open I have directX and I redownloaded it but it still takes 10 minutes ton open. It's worth the wait but STILL!

How do you add characters, blocks and items into the animation? The setup is completely different.

Click the crafting bench and double click an icon and that thing should appear