Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

When I open Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 3 I've "No english.txt in the Languages folder"... But when I go to the Language folder : 

196180Sanstitre2.png

And when I open Mine-Imator :

804850Sanstitre1.png

I've tried to unistall and download it again but no result... :( 

Can someone help me please ? :(

I can't open Mine-Imator :(

681024bandicam20140609183611505.jpg

The log is..

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object app:

File is not opened for reading.
############################################################################################

Edited by CaptainParkiz

Ok so david two things...

1. Are you Going to Add "Save AS" In the next Demo or update?

2. i have that line of keyframes in this picture below To mark the end of the animation...but there is all this open blank space that goes past it. When i render it renders the actual animation AND the nothing after it. If you Look at the scroll bar for the timeline it isn't even halfway through the timeline. HELP

kuh76otujd1unubfg.jpg

While making my rig, I encountered this.

of Draw Event
for object app:

trying to index variable that is not an array

This occurred when I was moving my character around.

While making my rig, I encountered this.

of Draw Event
for object app:

trying to index variable that is not an array

This occurred when I was moving my character around.

Send me the .mproj.

Send me the .mproj.

Can you tell me how to send you the file? Should I upload it to mediafire and give you the link? This bug only occurred once and hasn't been a huge issue to me. I just wanted to let you know that it happened so that you can clean up 1.0.0. as much as possible.

Can you tell me how to send you the file? Should I upload it to mediafire and give you the link? This bug only occurred once and hasn't been a huge issue to me. I just wanted to let you know that it happened so that you can clean up 1.0.0. as much as possible.

If I get a download link to the .mproj (if the error only occurs in a specific situation) and steps on how to reproduce the error, I can fix it pretty easily for the next demo.

Is there a way to change the .object files to display something i've coded. I don't know too much into it, but i would love some program edit those in a more technical way.

What did you have in mind?