Mine-Imator 1.0.0 Reactions

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

How I feel about Mine-imator? Yes, it's a good animating program. There ARE some problems with it, but yeahh, 1.0.0's coming out soon. Do I prefer Blender over Mine-imator? In user friendliness, heck no. In quality? Yeah.

That's about it ^_^

How i feel about mine-imator? well after my friend showed it to me, it's the best and easiest thing i used for animation but it really lacks in quality,

but let's look at logic here

blender= a whole freakin team

Mine-imator=only david

How i feel about it?

well, Mine-imator is a one man project. Making it better then the rest, it may of took him a while making 1.0.0 but he has put his own time and effort into it. Making it for the people for animating and seeing peoples work. 

Blender and C4d have nothing against Mine-imator. Yea they may look fancy but how much people did it take to develop the software? David di this on his own. I'm surprised wind and other nice effects have been accomplished in the program.

It was what I think to be, one of David's practice projects for programming, no? 

For a practice project that didn't really expect to make money for David (the Donate upgrade makes this evident), it's really high quality. 

I feel that it's very high quality and very fun to use, but I wouldn't use it for major commercial projects. I'd use it for animation testing and practicing, much like how David probably made it to practice.

I think mine-imator is bad in 0.7 demo, but 1.0.0 will.. just blow blender and C4D users back to mine-imator because now it's a whole lot better. so I think now, not so good, but user friendly. Then, a little less user friendly but A WHOLE TON better.

The version that made people threw bricks at school, explode cars, kill people and even die.

it's going to be out! Today, Or Tommorow!

So stop killing people, killing yourself isn't going to fix it! It's here!

I have just seen the Zzzane's Round up of 1.0.0 I'm freaking exited now. This version is amazing. The fact that i can even do a bohemian rhapsody now. xD Lights, Render, Shadows everywhere oh god. This version is going to be awesome, and you know i'm not one of those guys who made animations on Mine-Imator or anything but.. I will, I'm a nooby at moving the things and no matter how many tutorials of @Tutorial Guy i've seen did not really help me... (Maybe is cause i'm retarded at understanded. ): Sorry but i had to use the word) Anyway, i saw the version and guess what. This 1 year of waiting (For me 5/2 months) has been very , VERY WORTH IT. 

Pardon my grammar but anyway! This version is awesome. David's work, deserves a party and a cake!

lknKIY4.jpg

And!

5LsxGvb.jpg

Hmh... Yep... Meow.. Well, that's is! Enjoy this Weekend with!

pP7YTQV.jpg?1?9429

Yep, Goodbye!