Mine-Imator 1.0.0 Reactions

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's 2:47 AM on Sunday in The Glorious David's timezone. He'll probably release midday.

Mid day?

Afternoon you mean?

That mean i am able to get 1.0.0 at 7:00 Pm T^T, I tried thinking and i knew the time zone of sweden and philipines is About 8 hours Away

How many more of these topics must swarm :\

I bet itll spam 50 Topics in 1 every Minute if david Never realesed it :/

Today Mine-Imator 1.0.0 is going to be out. And I know its early but I'm just up because of a Map for Mine-Imator Im working on and parents are gone.

Anyways Im excited and Idk what to do with myself. I hope everyone is ready and excited about the update as much as I am or over-joyed.

OOOO I can't help  myself. Maybe If I...I...

R.I.P

TheZunaUchiha

1999-2014

He will be missed and we shall hope that God has 1.0

for thou Zuna.

I think Mine-imator is a very advanced program and it is a very good job, considering it was made by 1 person. David has put hours and hours of hard work into this program so we should all be greatful we're getting it this early.

Mine-imator is my favourite program for animation, as the other programs I have (Maya 2014 and Blender) take a while to wrap your head around even the basic features, however Mine-imator has a very easy-to-learn interface.

If 1.0.0 ever comes out, I personally feel it will be better than blender for minecraft animations. Now, David has done an awesome job, considering he made it himself.

And, since 6.2 and lower were made with game maker, thats incredible

But I am getting a little annoyed with all the false release dates (But today isn't over yet) I'd say don't even give out a date until your done so you can stick to that release date.

I can't honestly say that mine-imator is as good as the alternatives like Blender or whotnot, because from what I've seen it simply isn't

BUT

As everyone has rightly said; this is a one-man project, so it's impressive nonetheless
AND I found Mine-imator is extremely easy to learn and use, no to mention VERY user friendly and it has an amazing forum community :)

I can't honestly say that mine-imator is as good as the alternatives like Blender or whotnot, because from what I've seen it simply isn't

BUT

As everyone has rightly said; this is a one-man project, so it's impressive nonetheless

AND I found Mine-imator is extremely easy to learn and use, no to mention VERY user friendly and it has an amazing forum community :)

Mine-imator cannot compete to Blender, C4D, or Maya, in terms of Minecraft animation.

However, it's getting very close.

0.7- meh.

1.0.0-BETTER THAN BLENDER AND C4D ALL THE WAAAAAAY

The difference, Blender, C4D, maya is made for ANYTHING, So it's different

Mine-imator is only minecraft.