Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Video It'll Be Made From

Forms

Name: 

Short Number: 

Role Number(Depends On Which Short You Choose): 

Skin(s):

Note: I Could Give You A Role You Didn't Ask To Be In Because There's Not Enough Roles Taken By People.

Another Note: You Can Only Choose A Role That Matches Your Gender IRL, Or You Can Choose A Role That Doesn't Speak At All Not Matter What Gender You Are!

Edited by CutieTheCat666

Theres already one

Srsly? Can't You Give Somebody A Chance? And That Is Definitely Made With Blender, The Animating Program That Is Nearly IMPOSSIBLE To Make Animations With!

And The Creator Of It Is Spamming It All Over YouTube! It's Now An Advertisement!

Edited by CutieTheCat666

Srsly? Can't You Give Somebody A Chance? And That Is Definitely Made With Blender, The Animating Program That Is Nearly IMPOSSIBLE To Make Animations With!

And The Creator Of It Is Spamming It All Over YouTube! It's Now An Advertisement!

correction. it was made with maya. 

also, No need to go on a rampage about it. He was only pointing out a fact. :P

Name: CHIPEH(Ingame Iimpro)

Short Number: The Prom-night one

Role Number(Depends On Which Short You Choose): I dont understand the question but if you think about the character the guy asking her.

Skin(s): Under picture or HERE

<-------

blender isint impossible to animate with i use it

name: dacreepah123

short number: 9

role: the guy asking "Hey baby, are you an angel? Cause i'm allergic to feathers."

skin: either the one in sig or the one below mah face (I still have to update my signature)

Name: Deminu

Short Number: The one where the guy asks the girl to go to the prom with him and the girl kills herself.

Role Number(Depends On Which Short You Choose): The guy

Skin(s): Normal in sig

Name: Deminu (Ender form)

Short Number: 6

Role Number(Depends On Which Short You Choose): The guy who isnt heavinira

Skin(s): Ender form in sig

Name: Deminu

Short Number: The one where the guy asks the girl to go to the prom with him and the girl kills herself.

Role Number(Depends On Which Short You Choose): The guy

Skin(s): Normal in sig

Name: Deminu (Ender form)

Short Number: 6

Role Number(Depends On Which Short You Choose): The guy who isnt heavinira

Skin(s): Ender form in sig

You're In

Name: CHIPEH(Ingame Iimpro)

Short Number: The Prom-night one

Role Number(Depends On Which Short You Choose): I dont understand the question but if you think about the character the guy asking her.

Skin(s): Under picture or HERE

<-------

Name: TJ Quarles

Short number: Short 5

Role Number: Role Number 1

Skin: Under my profile pic

Deminu Taken It... Plz Do Something Else. How About The Short Which Has FlopMan's Second Appearance In The ASDF Movie Series? But Don't Choose To Have Flop Man's Role, I Have His.