Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

wierd blurry shadows (on notch's arm), too yellowish lighting, no fringe, bloom or anything (your preferences though), HEROBRINE, unposed fish and animals and flying apples (i think). (tell me if you actually went for a more ingame style tho)

I was somewhat going for an ingame style.

That apple is as big as Notches Head 

annnnnnd the sheeps Head is off it’s body .-.

(I found a lot more things but I’m just gonna leave it as this two cause I’m to lazy to type it out right now. Nice job)

Edited by EmberWing

14 hours ago, Rollo said:

It's honestly garbage they decided to do that, I feel like they're spitting on his grave at this point.

14 hours ago, Ethanial said:

It what makes it worse is it seems everyone freaking agrees with it too! At least on Reddit anyway. 

What do you mean? What's going on?

Okay! I am on computer and ready to point out everything I found wrong/just weird...

1. Weird lighting on Notches arm

2. The sheeps head is off its body

3. Steve (Herobrine?) just looks like he is in the default pose

4. The apples are WAY to big

5. Only three fish that are the same size, and pretty much in the same position

6.  On the left in the way background, there is this pink (?) blob. I don't know if it is a pig or not... But to me it also looks like there is glass on the blob

7. Notches head is clipping through the tree

8. I think the color is a bit to bright... (To me at least)

Welllll anyways... Its a nice render...

(P.s.... HOW MANY FRIKIN PIGS ARE IN THIS? Lol )

Edited by EmberWing

23 hours ago, Rollo said:

It's honestly garbage they decided to do that, I feel like they're spitting on his grave at this point.

Given the complete texture overhaul in 1.14 replacing almost every single one of Notch's textures as the default, as well as the unbalanced mess that is 1.14 in general, as well as Bedrock Edition's ton of micro-transactions and ingame tips and tutorials which Notch was trying to avoid putting in the game, as well as Notch's most famous mob getting nerfed time and time again more often than any other mob in the entire game with next to no buffs whatsoever to balance it out to the other mobs, as well as removing every mere reference to Notch in the game except for the Credits screen which almost no-one reads since they just skip through it...

I'd say Mojang definitely are spitting on his grave. And then some.

25 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

Given the complete texture overhaul in 1.14 replacing almost every single one of Notch's textures as the default, as well as the unbalanced mess that is 1.14 in general, as well as Bedrock Edition's ton of micro-transactions and ingame tips and tutorials which Notch was trying to avoid putting in the game, as well as Notch's most famous mob getting nerfed time and time again more often than any other mob in the entire game with next to no buffs whatsoever to balance it out to the other mobs, as well as removing every mere reference to Notch in the game except for the Credits screen which almost no-one reads since they just skip through it...

I'd say Mojang definitely are spitting on his grave. And then some.

Woah buddy not everything you said was bad.