Make-A-Wish Collab (FINISHED)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 minutes ago, lifecraft said:

Ya I actually did it but my video got corrupted and gave up on it

Man I didn't expect to get as much work as I have been getting O-o I will state again that this collab WILL happen, just be extended a few more days due to inconvenience. I will try and notify everyone who hasn't made their animation yet and I will also finish my part as well as the intro and outro this week. Sorry for the extensions by the way guys, this is the last one.

1 minute ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

Man I didn't expect to get as much work as I have been getting O-o I will state again that this collab WILL happen, just be extended a few more days due to inconvenience. I will try and notify everyone who hasn't made their animation yet and I will also finish my part as well as the intro and outro this week. Sorry for the extensions by the way guys, this is the last one.

no problem, i don't know about everyone else, but it gives me something to look forward to

6 hours ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

Welp.....I guess im going to make more animations in this collab...

1 minute ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

Well guys the submission period has ended and now it's time for me to cram the videos together. I hope you enjoy the end product :3 Thanks for submitting!

i'm so exited!, when will it be released?

39 minutes ago, lifecraft said:

i'm so exited!, when will it be released?

There is no definite date, but I can say I will try to make it look good. To be honest this collab is going to be very short due to the amount of entries I was given, so hopefully sometime this week.

4 minutes ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

There is no definite date, but I can say I will try to make it look good. To be honest this collab is going to be very short due to the amount of entries I was given, so hopefully sometime this week.

kk