Realistic Zombie [Gore Warning]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 hours ago, Alinous Productions said:

Very nice rig, but how can it be realistic if zombies don't exist?

AHEM! Shall I tell you of 5 criminals who were sleep deprived until they started eating eachother in an experiment? If they slept they would've been gassed.

Edited by Dannyboi

8 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

AHEM! Shall I tell you of 5 criminals who were sleep deprived until they started eating eachother in an experiment? If they slept they would've been gassed.

The Russian sleep experiment is a fake fanfiction for creepypastas

On 1/12/2017 at 1:52 PM, Juno said:

The Russian sleep experiment is a fake fanfiction for creepypastas

On 1/12/2017 at 7:24 AM, Artamiel Crescent said:

zombies exist in real life, but not the zombies from like the walking dead.

On 1/12/2017 at 1:44 PM, Dannyboi said:

Oh ok.

On 1/13/2017 at 1:44 AM, Dannyboi said:

On 1/14/2017 at 2:21 AM, Juno said:

Realistic in comparison to the default zombies 

OooOO! You guys talking about Russian Sleep Experiment? One of my fave pastas. Tastes better than Jeff the Killer.

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:45 PM, Juno said:

Yeah.... I can't find the .mproject

Just send the entire project file into a zipped folder and then create a download link with Mediafire or Dropbox.

1 hour ago, Emerald_SWAGGER said:

Just send the entire project file into a zipped folder and then create a download link with Mediafire or Dropbox.

he says that he can't find the project, not that he doesn't know how to share it, how do you think he'd share his rigs before?

Edited by BBruce7815

10 hours ago, BBruce7815 said:

he says that he can't find the project, not that he doesn't know how to share it, how do you think he'd share his rigs before?

oh ok, sorry.
I honestly didn't know he/she shared rigs before.

Edited by Emerald_SWAGGER

10 minutes ago, Emerald_SWAGGER said:

oh ok, sorry.
I honestly didn't know he shared rigs before.

Miffed the comment, it's fine.

Just make sure to check who'yer taking about, as I have quite some experience on rigging and releasing. 

The reason why I cannot find the .mproj is because I cannot remember what I called the file, and my computer restarted while the project was open. Since it was a WIP there was no .obj files saved. 

lol, I just changed it to he/she.

53 minutes ago, Juno said:

Miffed the comment, it's fine.

Just make sure to check who'yer taking about, as I have quite some experience on rigging and releasing. 

The reason why I cannot find the .mproj is because I cannot remember what I called the file, and my computer restarted while the project was open. Since it was a WIP there was no .obj files saved. 

I completely didn't look at your username or anything!
Yes I know who you are!

I know you are an experienced rigger!
I was just trying to help you out! I don't understand why the good guys always get yelled at for helping :/