M4A1 Rig [Functional 3D Pixel Rig]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, Skjold said:

Here's a tip though: Don't make guns. There's more than enough already. Try and do something original like misc things. Go have a look at @BloxTheRigger's "About page" for some ideas.

Currently, I'm only really making these guns for myself and uploading them here. I have a couple of ideas, like a full and empty coffee cup (although there's already some of them). I definitely will move away from guns... especially because I don't really think I need any more... anymore.

1 minute ago, EpicJ said:

This is a really nice rigging style you have. It's more vanilla than most while still having enough depth to look good.

:thumbsup:

Great to hear, as that's the look I was going for :). Most of my animations have guns in them (because I'm creatively flawed), so I had to look for rigs on this here forum to use. Thing was, most of them either used coloured blocks or surfaces, and non of them (or mostly non of them) actually looked like they belonged in Minecraft. So I guess I was inspired to make my own ;)

1 hour ago, SharkleSparkle said:

Great to hear, as that's the look I was going for :). Most of my animations have guns in them (because I'm creatively flawed), so I had to look for rigs on this here forum to use. Thing was, most of them either used coloured blocks or surfaces, and non of them (or mostly non of them) actually looked like they belonged in Minecraft. So I guess I was inspired to make my own ;)

;)

28 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

If you need suggestions for things to make, try

Food

Swords

Electronics

etc

I feel like there are too many swords already... and I'm terrible at making swords that don't look like those already in Minecraft. I'll definitely try your other suggestions, just keep in mind that swords and very likely...