Legend Of Zelda l Twilight Princess Rigs

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Should I make V.2 With the other items from the game  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make V.2 With the other items from the game

2. 2. Rate 1-5

So after getting the new Legend of Zelda game I thought it might be a a good idea to make

a Twilight Princess rig pack. It's my first time using item sheets to rig but I'm pretty sure I've got the jist of it.

The rig includes

- The Master Sword

- The Hylian Shield

- KOC's and Dr.Nexil's bending rig

(for flips and better maneuverability)

I don't really know what else to include besides

this

Click here to download

Maybe you could like this post

please

Edited by Nerdinq

1 minute ago, The LuckyFox said:

I love the amount of detail in the shield; The wood is on the back along with handles.

I'm surprised you like the rig, This was my first time ever using an item sheet to rig and my 3rd time attempting to rig. Appreciate the positive feed back 

1 minute ago, Nerdinq said:

I'm surprised you like the rig, This was my first time ever using an item sheet to rig and my 3rd time attempting to rig. Appreciate the positive feed back 

I actually never use item sheets..

It gives me a headache,

22 minutes ago, XxEmeraldSquidxX said:

I feel like the colors aren't that good. For the guard, hilt, and the shield. But, I'm one of the biggest zelda fans out there, and I know every little detail. im going to eat some pikmin now

Thanks for the feed back, V.2 will have better collors along with the other shields and swords as well as some other items from the game