Western life in Minecraft

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 hours ago, BigMurloc said:

Hope you guys enjoy this video

If you do, then please support me with a Like and Subscribe if you want to

Be original please.

Before : Monster School

Now : ... Life series

Do you have a problem to be original?

23 hours ago, Craftindiedo said:

Be original please.

Before : Monster School

Now : ... Life series

Do you have a problem to be original?

Well i haven't seen any video with the name ( Western Life in Minecraft )

Did you guys like this video ?

22 hours ago, BigMurloc said:

Well i haven't seen any video with the name ( Western Life in Minecraft )

Did you guys like this video ?

Its kinda good, need improvent, use more realistic transitions, shadows, and why is there a desert flatlands? flatlands suck.

Western Life? but it is still ... life series, by that crap craftonix youtuber who made effortless monster school.

so it is still unoriginal

On 1/7/2017 at 3:37 AM, Awesome Emerald said:

HOW DID YOU COMMENT

Well, he probably clicked on the "reply to this topic" button and then typed in some stuff and clicked on "Submit Reply".

probably. I dont know anything about this fancy commenting thing.

If you're talking about why its a guest, Its either that that account was a alt that got deleted which results in anything that account posted, posted by a "guest".

Edited by x3j50

On 1/7/2017 at 3:46 PM, -(Retro)- said:

Did you just put Slavery in western times? Is there something mentally wrong with you?

Excuse me, don't you watch movies and read history. My God don't just comment :facepalm:

On 1/6/2017 at 3:36 AM, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

totally back in western time they had black Jamaican clothing, and slavery. Sorry man gotta get them history facts right can't just make it appear.

Yeah right :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, BigMurloc said:

Excuse me, don't you watch movies and read history. My God don't just comment :facepalm:

yes i do,  the era of the cowboys began in late 1800's and slavery began in the early 1600's so please don't correct me just because you watch movies actually get your facts right, Jesus <_<

2 hours ago, BigMurloc said:

I just want to remind you that movies are the reason some people believe directly injecting adrenaline to the heart via needle to the chest can stop a heart a attack. I also want to remind you that history is written by the victors so reading your little 3rd grade history books wont give you much insight on minorities in past eras.