Nightmare (FAD Warning) Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 hours ago, Archon said:

Downvoted. 

Not only is it fad, but it's also incredibly simple and has shitty lighting. 

I agree with you about the lighting.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

4 hours ago, willingsas said:

You could work on the posing a little more. Also, you shoud add more lighting to important stuff like the face so people focus more on the most important objects.

Yeah.. Lighting is my weakness, well.. I know how to make it look not very bad but I didn't know how to make it good either.. I think my skill is in the middle between Bad -  Good. so I think it ok. also thank you for your argument! ;)

Edited by Creeper2555

9 hours ago, Creeper2555 said:

Yeah.. Lighting is my weakness, well.. I know how to make it look not very bad but I didn't know how to make it good either.. I think my skill is in the middle between Bad -  Good. so I think it ok. also thank you for your argument! ;)

To improve, you gotta search what looks best; what better suits your style. For example, in this wallpaper, you could've made stuff even darker to the point of not being able to see it. And then the only thing you can see is the face, illuminated by the eyes.