ANIMATORS AND VOICES NEEDED

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

im 11. you have been warned/// so... im planing this thing called mintcrack (based on my modpack)

its a animated series where two people wake on an island they dont remember anything (cliche openenig)

the main goes mining finds guy being attacked by zombies and helps him. they exit cave to find that a war has broken out (ragnarock)(meaning war of the gods)(its also a manga)(k)

gods like herobrine and notch and others their is a meteor coming to hit earth they have to kill the god of gods to get an orb to stop it but its harder than they thought and theey have to hide underground until its saafe, but the nether has leaked and there is pigmen and lava everywherer WHAT WILL THEY DO (thats the main basis of the story

roles 

main 1 (taken)

main 2 (taken)

main 3 (needed)

notch(needed)

herobrine(needed)

god of gods(needed)

other gods(needed)

finally a rigger (if possible)

a builder(if possible)

and a extra animator would be helpfull

send voice acting clips or vids to pokemon6701@yahoo.co.uk

apply in replies.

heh...that rhymed 

Edited by leo6701

3 hours ago, leo6701 said:

im 11. you have been warned/// so... im planing this thing called mintcrack (based on my modpack)

its a animated series where two people wake on an island they dont remember anything (cliche openenig)

the main goes mining finds guy being attacked by zombies and helps him. they exit cave to find that a war has broken out (ragnarock)(meaning war of the gods)(its also a manga)(k)

gods like herobrine and notch and others their is a meteor coming to hit earth they have to kill the god of gods to get an orb to stop it but its harder than they thought and theey have to hide underground until its saafe, but the nether has leaked and there is pigmen and lava everywherer WHAT WILL THEY DO (thats the main basis of the story

What

To be fair the story is all over the place and has many stories put into one to sound interesting. At first it's people stuck on an island who find another guy there and save him from zombies. Afterwards, instead of leading it with them trying to get home or find some treasure, they're stuck in a war between gods (which I guess could go somewhere?). So they need to kill a god of gods (really? wtf is that even) to get an orb to stop the meteor that's going to hit Earth. Wait. Is the meteor caused by the fight or did it randomly come? Anyways it's too hard for them, so instead of taking another root they hide and let the rest of the world suffer. Oh and for some unexplained reason the nether leaks out.

The story is just a bunch of unoriginal stories shoved together. Though I do believe with a few changes it can go somewhere, but right now it doesn't sound very good. I'm not trying to hate on your story as I do want to see how it will be drawn out, I just want to spare you from hate and give you a few pointers.

On 12/9/2016 at 3:56 PM, Legendary_Base said:

If you need a Herobrine voice, I can be the man for the part.

thanks

On 12/9/2016 at 6:57 PM, Coolcookiecat said:

To be fair the story is all over the place and has many stories put into one to sound interesting. At first it's people stuck on an island who find another guy there and save him from zombies. Afterwards, instead of leading it with them trying to get home or find some treasure, they're stuck in a war between gods (which I guess could go somewhere?). So they need to kill a god of gods (really? wtf is that even) to get an orb to stop the meteor that's going to hit Earth. Wait. Is the meteor caused by the fight or did it randomly come? Anyways it's too hard for them, so instead of taking another root they hide and let the rest of the world suffer. Oh and for some unexplained reason the nether leaks out.

The story is just a bunch of unoriginal stories shoved together. Though I do believe with a few changes it can go somewhere, but right now it doesn't sound very good. I'm not trying to hate on your story as I do want to see how it will be drawn out, I just want to spare you from hate and give you a few pointers.

its just a barebones but thanks anyways

On 12/9/2016 at 11:48 PM, The LuckyFox said:

I'll be an animator.

Also, might want to look at this. http://www.bbc.com/news/education-35524429

Plz, just for saftey..

Are you seriously bringing this up? Mine-imator Forums is an all-age site. Any memory of the site asking you for your birth date? No. Do some research. Look at me, I'm 12. I'm an underaged kid, blah blah blah, I don't go on 13+ social media. Look at this guy above, he's clearly another kid in MI Forums. Please, people are being too paranoid these days. MI Forums isn't even 13+.

I think the two mains (The ones that wake up randomly on an island) Shouldn't just be random people but already recognized as adventurers/hunters/thieves, who are venturing in an unexplored peninsula rumoured to be haunted by gods. that would make more sense, it would also give a reason why they can use weapons. Also, the guy that they find could be someone trying to find the nether dimension in the unexplored peninsula. That guy discovers a cave that is a gate to a hellish world named "Nether". This of course, turns into the zombie (Wich i think they would be better as pigmen) attack and being saved by the two mains. The guy saved in the mine tells of a rune that is on the other corner of the island that can stop the nether from taking over the world, and then the main plot is them venturing through the entire island, and the nether spreading more and more and being more noticeable. Demons start appearing, through the shadows; and the only way to be safe at night is by being surrounded by the lantern that the guy saved in the cave uses.

If you're going with that, please don't make it all dark and spooky; balance it out with "episodes" that are just funny. It makes the spooky episodes more contrasted and shocking.

Edited by willingsas

14 hours ago, Cube Productions said:

Are you seriously bringing this up? Mine-imator Forums is an all-age site. Any memory of the site asking you for your birth date? No. Do some research. Look at me, I'm 12. I'm an underaged kid, blah blah blah, I don't go on 13+ social media. Look at this guy above, he's clearly another kid in MI Forums. Please, people are being too paranoid these days. MI Forums isn't even 13+.

I just heard about it and was worried. I always think I know things without researching it :S

Its a bad habit

On 12/9/2016 at 4:48 PM, The LuckyFox said:

I'll be an animator.

Also, might want to look at this. http://www.bbc.com/news/education-35524429

Plz, just for saftey..

msg me yo skype

On 12/14/2016 at 4:35 AM, Dannyboi said:

Are you a fellow Brit?!

i am...

On 12/14/2016 at 4:58 AM, willingsas said:

I think the two mains (The ones that wake up randomly on an island) Shouldn't just be random people but already recognized as adventurers/hunters/thieves, who are venturing in an unexplored peninsula rumoured to be haunted by gods. that would make more sense, it would also give a reason why they can use weapons. Also, the guy that they find could be someone trying to find the nether dimension in the unexplored peninsula. That guy discovers a cave that is a gate to a hellish world named "Nether". This of course, turns into the zombie (Wich i think they would be better as pigmen) attack and being saved by the two mains. The guy saved in the mine tells of a rune that is on the other corner of the island that can stop the nether from taking over the world, and then the main plot is them venturing through the entire island, and the nether spreading more and more and being more noticeable. Demons start appearing, through the shadows; and the only way to be safe at night is by being surrounded by the lantern that the guy saved in the cave uses.

If you're going with that, please don't make it all dark and spooky; balance it out with "episodes" that are just funny. It makes the spooky episodes more contrasted and shocking.

that was some of the story but thankls