Just now, LolDoge said:

But how is the creator surposed to feel good or even improve without criticism.

He could try to make something not related to PPAP, if he wants any criticism from me. But on the other hand, there's people aside from me there's willing to to it instead.

Just now, Simon G. Andersen said:

He could try to make something not related to PPAP, if he wants any criticism from me. But on the other hand, there's people aside from me there's willing to to it instead.

Bu why make him feel bad for making something you don't like?

1 hour ago, LolDoge said:

you gotta learn how to give criticism on the animation, not the concept, until the end.

If it's not a good concept, it's not a good animation anyway. Find a good concept to animate, and I give proper criticism on that.

3 hours ago, LolDoge said:

But you still took part in making the creator feel bad.

The creator deserves to feel bad.

3 hours ago, LolDoge said:

Because everyone thinks that they can bash on someone for no reason and not give criticism I'mma do this:

@NietyFox, @Simon G. Andersen, @Sonicxryan, @MatthewDoesStuff, @Colonel Muffin@Awesome Emerald, @ElvenShot and @Patrick, you all need to learn how to give someone criticism instead of bashing on them and running away, especially you @ElvenShot my worst enemy, I learnt how to because of @Emaniplex, just because you think this shitty trend is shit, you gotta learn how to give criticism on the animation, not the concept, until the end.

Also kill yourself

The calling it bad and other stuff is not bothering me. I know what it looks like and can see it for myself. Thanks for all the + feedback on what I should do to fix it. The only thing I have to say is I don't and wont feel bad about this project because it was for my kids and no one really else. But the people that are telling me to...

58 minutes ago, ElvenShot said:

The creator deserves to feel bad.

Also kill yourself

Should just stop cuz that's not funny or nice to do. What if I had suicidal issues and did it. How would you feel then after the cops where at your door for cyber bulling? If your dad and mom don't love you don't take it out on anyone else go deal with them. again Thanks for all the + feedback. this will be my last post on this topic so goodbye till my next project is done or I am looking for help.

2 minutes ago, B1g4ndT4sty said:

The calling it bad and other stuff is not bothering me. I know what it looks like and can see it for myself. Thanks for all the + feedback on what I should do to fix it. The only thing I have to say is I don't and wont feel bad about this project because it was for my kids and no one really else. But the people that are telling me to...

Should just stop cuz that's not funny or nice to do. What if I had suicidal issues and did it. How would you feel then after the cops where at your door for cyber bulling? If your dad and mom don't love you don't take it out on anyone else go deal with them. again Thanks for all the + feedback. this will be my last post on this topic so goodbye till my next project is done or I am looking for help.

Holy shit.

This is beautiful. 

I may live in pussified-Canada, but Cuckeau hasn't quite gone that far yet. 

Also lol, what are you gonna do, track my IP because I told you to kill yourself over the internet?

If you kill yourself for that, you had a lot more wrong with you than that, bucko.

Now kill yourself.

8D 

Edited by ElvenShot

4 hours ago, LolDoge said:

Because everyone thinks that they can bash on someone for no reason and not give criticism I'mma do this:

@NietyFox, @Simon G. Andersen, @Sonicxryan, @MatthewDoesStuff, @Colonel Muffin@Awesome Emerald, @ElvenShot and @Patrick, you all need to learn how to give someone criticism instead of bashing on them and running away, especially you @ElvenShot my worst enemy, I learnt how to because of @Emaniplex, just because you think this shitty trend is shit, you gotta learn how to give criticism on the animation, not the concept, until the end.

tfw when tag no work.